Storybrooke

The trio lands in the grass in front of a house. The dagger is picked up by Rumple and he pockets it.

Kya runs into the woods.

Belle goes to go after her but Rumple says let her go.

She shrugs out of his grip and leaves to go into the house.

Kya runs through the forest and eventually finds herself on a cliff over facing the city. She takes out her figurine of Rhu and says I guess you'd be pretty out of place here. Where ever we are. She buries her face in her knees and cries. Then she gets up and begins practicing her fire bending forms then she lights a bonfire and begins to meditate. The fire going up and down with her breathing she doesn't notice the nosies something screeching to a stop and a man saying

Swan I found the brat!

He moves slowly and curls his good hand around her neck Kya's eyes snap open and she turns sending a fire directly to the right of his head. SWAN The man shouts.

Kya lights a fire in her palm and she bends down and picks up her Rhu statue. You need to be more careful about who you try to sneak up on.

She turns from him and he puts something cold to her back and says you're not going anywhere.

Kya grabs his hooked hand and disarms him and tosses the weapon away.

She's crouched in a fighting stance by the time a woman comes over and she says

what happened?

She attacked me! The man with the hooked hand says.

Hook its a kid. The woman says. She must be Belle's daughter. So she's the crocodiles spawn.

Kya turns to him. What did you call my father?

Crocodile he says slowly.

Hook stop. Swan says.

She puts her hand on Kya's shoulder and she shrugs her off.

Kid relax we're just going to take you back to your mom.

I don't want to be with her get off me!

Kya begins to run through the forest and Swan turns to Hook and says great you scared her off.

I'll call my dad. Kya runs until she gets to a bridge and she sits on it. She dangles her feet over the edge and stares at the water below her. She looks up at the moon and wonders what Zuko is doing..

Rough night? She doesn't jump but she turns and instantly gets into a fighting stance.

Whoa there the man says holding up his hands. I'm not going to hurt you.

Kya stares at him and then realizes that he's telling the truth so she sits back down and looks into the water holding Rhu to her chest.

The man sits next to her and says. What's your name kid? Kya. I'm David.

he holds out his hand and Kya stares at him strangely.

It's a hand shake. Oh. Kya says shaking his hand.

Kya wraps her cloak around her and then she lights a fire in her hand and David says whoa!

you have magic? Kya raises an

eyebrow just fire bending.

She looks at her fire and wills it to change color and form.

Thats...actually really cool. David says.

But it's getting late your mother will be getting worried I'll take you to her apartment.

No don't Kya stands up.