Another day

Kya has lost track of the days she's been in the facility. She and Zuko stay in the same cell. Kya uses a small pencil snub to write on the floor.

Zuko gently wraps his hand around her wrist. Kya looks up into his eyes n she pulls her to his side. Slowly Kya falls asleep and Zuko remains awake keeping watch over Kya while she rests.

Zuko jumps when he hears a crash from outside Kya doesn't stir still weak from what blue face calls "medicine" Zuko stiffens out of his stupor as he slowly stands up and assumes a fighting position.

He watches as the steel door begins to melt and he quickly goes over to Kya to shield her.

Kya's eyes open wearily and she stiffens as the blue man goes over to her and he says "we have some questions for you" he lifts Kya up and drags her by the chain attached to her collar. Zuko tries to follow them but he's cut off as the door shuts leaving Zuko in darkness.

The blue man drags Kya into a different room where she's pushed into a chair and quickly immobilized. Kya's head is able to move and she tries to struggle her magic tries to bubble to the surface and her eyes widen as a thick needle is plunged into her neck.

Kya goes still and she's suddenly surrounded in strange purple light. Kya's back arches and she screams ...glass vials shatter and then they begin to gather forming large tentacles that are about to attack the blue man and then suddenly the glass turns to dust and Kya goes still.

She stiffens as she feels suddenly heavy and unable to move. Her eyes open and Kya feels smaller she curls her legs up under herself as the blue man says "perfect..." he goes over to Kya and he says

"We will release you when you tell us what we want"

Kya remains silent.

"Tell us where the spawn of Loki is." Kya stays silent.

Kya is hit with a red light and she begins to writhe as the curse hits her for three minutes.

He stops when a voice behind him says "you won't get your information if she goes insane" the boys voice sounds familiar and it goes from far away.

The curse stops and he says

"what do you suggest then?"

"How do you know she knows what you want?"

The blue man turns to Draco and he sneers.

"You don't scare me little wizard." 

Kya watches her vision going blurry as two sets of arms grab her and begin to drag her off to another hallway to another room. Draco goes to follow but he's stopped by two other guards. Kya's eyes widen as once more she's strapped into a restraint chair. Her eyelids flutter and she hears the blue man say "perhaps weaker you shall be easier to manage..." he says. He pulls a lever and Kya begins to writhe and shake ...

Miles and miles away a man with glittery gold skin grabs his head and cries out.

A woman with large glasses and glittering jewelry falls to her knees.

A boy with an arrow on his head stops walking and his back arches as his eyes glow pure white ...

Kya begins to morph and change until she is suddenly smaller her clothing changes to fit her her green eyes open and look around the room in confusion. She looks at the blue man as he says "tell me where the son of Loki is"

"Who?" Kya asks

not remembering anything of the past few years.

Kya tries to move but the restraints keep her from getting free. She stiffens as the man comes closer Kya turns to him accelerating her heart beat and the monitors in the room begin to beep and he comes closer still he comes close enough to Kya where he's only a hairs breath away. Kya takes a breath and then she spits in his face.