Capture

Kya slips into a bending stance. She glances around at the soldiers all of them holding a fire ball in their hands and one of the officials steps forward and he says

"surrender ..."

Kya shifts her stance slightly and then watches as Zuko is brought forward pulled by a collar chain his hair is long and matted and covers his face and his once royal robes are in tatters.

The official pulls out a knife he moves it's towards Zuko's neck.

"Surrender or your prince he suddenly grabs Zuko's tongue

"Loses his tongue"

Kya shudders and she puts her hands up.

The man smirks and he slices Zuko's cheek before he signals the guards to take Kya down.

They push her to the ground and yank her arms behind her a black bag is put over her head and Kya stumbles as she inhales some sort of drug.

She's unable to see anything as she's pushed along towards...her legs bang into something cold and metallic.

They cuff her wrists and ankles and connect her to a wooden bar.

They take off the bag and Freya tries to blink in order to clear her vision.

Zuko is set next to her his wrists and and ankles are chained and connected to the wooden bracket on the wall.

Kya's eyes widen when she feels the large ...metallic room she's in begins to move upward.

"It's okay" Zuko says from where he's at.

Kya looks at him surprised. "Herbs?" She whispers. Zuko nods and he says "inhalant." Freya shudders thinking about how that could be used.

"He got away" Zuko whispers.

"The-..."

"yes" Zuko says

Freya draws her legs to her chest and she says

"why are we alive?"

"I have knowledge only the crown prince would have. There are certain chambers only I can access.

"Not even Azula could go where I can"

"Is Azula.."

"No she disappeared. She wasnt doing what they wanted ...she came to my cell to rant and I told her to run. Frankly I'm surprised she listened. She told me she needed to travel to better understand the world"

Kya nods slightly and she moves her knees up and rests her head on them.

"What happened? I thought you found your family" Zuko says.

Kya opens her mouth to answer when she senses footsteps outside their cell. Kya stiffens as the door opens and a strange figure comes into the room. His head is blue and wrinkly and he's wearing dark clothes with a strange fabric ...he turns to the guards and says

"bring them to my lab" 

Kyas eyes widen slightly as they're both grabbed and bags are placed on their heads. They're spun around to the point where they're so dizzy they can barely walk straight by the time Kya is pushed into the lab she falls to her knees and gets sick.

"Disgusting children" the blue man says. He looks around and his eyes fall on a blonde boy with grey eyes "you clean her up" he turns to another "and you clean up this mess!" He snaps and the blonde boy comes over to Kya who is blinking in the bright light. He pauses when he sees how young the girl is and he sighs carefully lifting her hp and bringing her over to a metal chair with restraints.