School

The teacher passes out worksheets and she says right there's a new student with us today.

I am miss Blue she says. She glares at Kya.

Kya stands up. Tell us something about yourself.

Kya's facial expression doesn't change. But she says I am a fire bender.

Benders dont exist girl now sit down and tell us when you would like to share something true about yourself

Kya sits down and begins working on the assignment she looks at Henry and copies how he is holding is instrument and she begins to solve the equations luckily numbers are numbers.

However her methods are different and she is able to come up with an answer without showing much work.

The teacher comes over to her and looks at her paper. Come out side with me.

Kya looks at the teacher and then at Henry who shrugs.

Kya goes outside and she says what are you trying to pull with me young lady?

Kya doesn't answer knowing the teacher isn't asking for one.

I should've expected this from the Dark One's own daughter.

Hold out your wrist she says excuse me? Kya says I said hold out your wrist.

She does and she senses something bad and she pulls away.

Kya's face pales and she says what is that? All it'll do is suppress your dark magic -

I don't have dark magic Kya says I told you I am a fire bender!

Do you have any idea how dangerous it is to suppress a fire benders inner fire?

Stop speaking nonsense girl! Blue says and she grabs Kya's wrist and slaps the cuff on.

Kya's face pales and Blue forcibly pushes her back into the classroom.

Kya? I'm fine Henry. she hisses keeping a set face.

But once the class is over she runs from the room and Henry follows her to where she collapses by a window where the sun is hitting.

Kya? Henry bends down to her. Stupid cuff Kya whispers won't come off can't feel any heat....Kya - she snaps her fingers her eyes becoming crazed...can't bend....need fire need fire...Kya!

Henry shakes her slightly.

Another teacher comes over and

says Henry?

What's wrong? She bends down to them.

Is this? Henry nods. What happened?

I don't know Henry says Blue did something to her.

I'm sure- she notices the cuff on the girl's arm.

Hey....Kya looks up at her can I see that?

Kya's wrist hangs out gently and the new teacher takes it off.

Kya grins as her fire returns to her and the color quickly returns to her face she bends a small fire in her hand and steadies her breathing by watching it.

Are you alright? Henry says. Huh?

Oh. Kya stands up extinguishing the fire i'm alright now.

She bows to the new comer thank you.

The woman laughs call me Snow come we need to get to class.

The next class goes smoothly and at Lunch Henry says can you show me more of your fire bending?

I don't know.

Kya says softly I don't want to get into trouble

again. But I can do small stuff. she bends a small fire and it bounces around her body going up down her arms and around her head.

Soon others come by and become entranced as she dances around. She smiles at them finishing.

Kya ends up going to school with Henry but not to Blue's class henry goes with her to a new teachers class and before she knows it about a month has gone by. Thats when everything changes.

Red Lotusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें