Invasion

Kya wakes up and knows something's different.

Zuko wakes her early and says

pack your bag you need to be ready.

Zuko? Kya do you trust me? Of course! We're leaving today he says. After I speak to my father and I'm telling him how I really feel and  we're leaving.

He grips Kya's shoulders then he hugs her. Kya I'm going to get you safe I promise but you have to know I've made mistakes and the people I'm bringing you to won't like me. But you trust me right?

Kya searches his face and nods and gets up to dress and pack. She straps her bag across her shoulder and he says do you have weapon training? Just a bow and Dao swords she says. A bow? She smirks.

I use a special technique. Well he hands her a bow and two swords and says hide that and the arrows and meet me at the beach and find a war ballon and hide in it. she nods and he pulls her to him and kisses her on the forehead. Stay safe. They go together to the hill and watch the invasion. He bows his head my father knows he says. Is that- yes.

I can't warn him.

The eclipse is about to start take out your bow and get ready to fight.

I'll see you at the beach.

She nods and runs down the hill and she takes out her swords and prepares to attack the fire benders but when the eclipse comes they retreat. She runs to the beach and looks around for the war ballons.

Hey! She turns and sees a water tribe warrior and he says what are you doing?

He throws a boomerang at her  and she leaps up and catches it and tosses it back at him. He stares at her in shock.

He turns when someone comes over to him and he looks back and sees that the girl is gone. Kya hides in the basket of the war balloon  waiting for Zuko to come.

When voices wake her up she sees four kids looking at her. Before she knows it she's knocked out and her pack and her weapons are left inside the war ballon. That is how Zuko finds the war ballon.

No! He says getting into it and flying away.