Sun Warriors.

The dragon lands in the square and roars sending a blast of fire to the center of two caves.

A red dragon slithers out of the cave on the left and studies Kya.

Zuko lays Kya down and Rhu covers her with his body.

Then colorful flames erupt and then they dissipate then the red dragon bows to Rhu and leaves returning to his cave. Rhu roars and Zuko backs up and follows AAng away from them.

A few hours later the sun warriors come out and find Rhu and Zuko and Aang. They leave Rhu and Rhu watches as the two firebenders go up the mountian. When they return their smiles fade when they see Rhu hasn't moved. What is the matter? The chief asks. Its Zuko goes over to Rhu and gently pats his muzzle.

Where is she? he whispers. Who? is there someone else here? he asks. Rhu looks at Zuko and then moves his wing to reveal Kya who is sleeping fitfully. Kya! he says going to her.

The sun chief goes over to him and he says is this her dragon? yes. Zuko says

Kya opens her eyes and looks around. Zuko? she says she smiles your fire has returned.

Yes. he says. it has. He sets her down and she leans on him a moment before the chief says there is a few people you must meet. He steps back to reveal two people.