Loki's garden

"Percival! Are you mad?" Jani says as she runs over to her older brother.

"Jani I have a feeling that this girl isn't just Prince Lokis student."

He stops before they reach a small clearing with some magical plants and herbs.

"You head on it" Jani says Percival looks at his younger sister. He sighs. "You stay with the others then...I'll...tell him what happened"

"That's the thing what did happen?" Jani asks.

"I...I'm not sure. I think it would be best if I'm honest with him. Besides I don't think he's as bad as everyone thinks" Percival says.

"What do you mean?!"

Percival sighs. "Wait with the others okay?" Jani sighs and she goes and waits with the other kids who are playing in the nearby clearing.

Percival sighs. Then he begins to walk slowly towards where the prince himself is sitting reading a book. Percival stops  and goes to bow when the prince raises his hand. He turns and he smiles at Percival.

"I heard you" he says. Percival doesn't speak he only holds out the leather strap with the ring.

"Kya...where did you get this" Loki asks.

"She..she gave it to me told me to get it to you..where to find you. She...she held them off...they took her I.." Loki goes forward and grabs Perceval's shoulders. "Do you remember anything about them?" "They...they could move fire like she could and other elements and ...there was a symbol on the back of the wagon they put us in...it was a flower a lotus it was red and black!" Loki releases Percival "us?" Percival nods.

"There's 12 of us..we sort of camp out on the edge of the forest we come into town sometimes we do magic tricks for coins ..." Loki closes his eyes and he says "get the others and come with me...if you were taken once you will be again ...besides I'm going to need reinforcements to find Kya." He turns and he says "well? What are you doing?" Percival runs over to the others and tells them what Loki said.

Kya

"How much do you think we'll get for her?"

Kya gradually wakes up and she notices her arms are chained to a wooden chair. Her eyes widen and she opens her eyes and one of the red lotus members laugh.

"Look at that sleeping beauty wakes up!"

"Shut it al!"  One of them says but they're faces are covered besides their eyes. They're all wearing identical outfits of red and black and they have a branding of a lotus flower on their left bicep.

One of them grabs Kya's face. "What are you looking at?" Kya blinks but doesn't speak. She looks straight ahead and another one of them says "we've sent the ransom out Odins weight in gold" he laughs and Kya says

"let me go...it'll..be better for you if you do"

All of them start laughing and one of them says

"get her ready it's time to make the video"

"Video?" Kya whispers and two of the men grab Kya's arms and they place a bag over her head and begin to walk her through the door and down a long winding hallway. Kya is tripping over her feet as she struggles to stand ...it seems like they've been walking for hours. They finally come to a stop...

Loki and Thor
Heimdall please! I am sorry prince Loki but I can not see her.

Kya

Kya is pushed through a portal she lands on her face and still can not see as the bag is over her head. The bag is taken off her head and her eyes widen as she's surrounded by men all wearing the same masks but with a serpent tatto instead of the red lotus. Kya screams and sends a shock wave off of her knocking them all back. Then she begins to run as fast as she can down the alley and away from them all.