Chapter 28|Dinner

Hope you enjoy the chapter and the song!! This is thee last chapter. After I publish this, Mythica chapter 1 will be out. If some of you haven't check out my Mythica book, plz do. Its a Fairy Tail fanfic. Jerza, Gruvia, Nalu, Miraxus. It has a prologue. This chapter was a little late, cuz I was getting ready chapter 1 of Mythica. Dont expect this chapter to be long. Maybe less than 1000 words.

This is 1 year before FunLand happened.

Reiki, Storm, Luna: 17
Rin, Sylvia, Nash: 16
Rosemary: 15

Song: Party Train by Redfoo

Erza's P.O.V

"Rosemary!! Give it back!!" Reiki shouted chasing a 15 year old Rosemary.

"Never!!" Rose shouted. "You took mine, now I take yours."

"I didn't!! Dad did!!" A 17 year old Reiki shouted, still chasing Rose.

"I did not!!" A 41 year old man shouted.

"Jellal." I motioned him to tell her.

"Fine. I took it." Jellal admitted.

"Dad!!" An angry Rosemary shouted while hitting her dad.

"Ouch. Okay. Agh. So-- agh! Sorry! Ow!" Jellal apologised while being hit by an angry Rosemary.

"If you truly are, give it back." Rose stopped hitting him.

"Okay~" Said Jellal while putting his hands up. "Here. Take the slime back." Jellal gave it back to Rosemary.

"You know. If you want it, why didn't you bought one. I asked you to, and you refused." I told Jellal.

"Yeesh. I'll go buy one for me later." He said giving up.

"Don't forget to buy me one!" I told him.

"Yeah, yeah." Jellal said while playing his phone.

I took a deep breath and started. "Uncle Gray, Auntie Juvia, Uncle Natsu, Auntie Lucy, Storm, Luna, Nash, Rin and Sylvia--" I stopped for awhile then talk again. "Are coming, so please behave." I told them while putting alots of food on the big table.. "Even you." I said glaring at Jellal.

"Uh, hehe." He was using his 'embarrassed' laugh. "Reiki. I don't want you to flirt with Sylvia nor you with Rin. Got it?" Said a very serious Jellal.

"Yeah." They said with an annoyed tone.

"Good." Jellal said.

"Gosh Jellal. You are being bossy." I said.

"No, I am not." Now he is acting like a kid again.

DING DONG!!!

The doorbell rang. They're here!

"Rosemary! Can you open the door?" I asked.

"Ugh. Sure." She said with a bored tone.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Sylvia! Luna! Rin!" She hugged them one by one. When she hugged Rin, Jellak quickly separated them. I giggled

"Gray! Natsu!" Jellal greeted them with a bro-fist.

"Juvia and Lucy came over to me to help me set the food.

"Stop! You are the guests! So don't help." I said.

"It's okay Erza-San." Juvia said.

"Yeah. Besides you have made all these foods by yoursel--" Lucy was cut off by me. "Jellal, Reiki and Rosemary helped a little."

"Well they just helped just a little, so let we help you with this." Lucy said as she and Juvia helped. I helped too, of course.

After we're done, we called the kids. Yeah. The boys are kids. A man in the outside, but a kid in the inside. Well half kid in the inside.

We sat at this big round table.

It like this; Gray - Juvia - Me - Jellal - Natsu - Lucy - Luna - Storm - Reiki - Sylvia - Rosemary -  Rin - Nash.

The boys was digging in like crazy. All the boys.

"Are the foods good?" I asked.

"Great!!" Shouted Natsu while there are still food in his mouth.

"Shut up will you, Flamebrain?" Gray said while chomping his food.

"Do not fight on the table." I said.

"Aye ma'am." They both unison.

My wish came true. All my friends, and me having a family with Jellal, is true. All of it is true.

_____________________________________________________________________________

If there is another chapter that is same like this, please ignore that, cuz that wasn't supposed to exist. And thanks for reading!! I will publish another chapter about me saying some stuffs. Thanks again. And sorry this chapter was short. I just have no idea and I wanted to end this book fast. Thanks again! Gosh. I am saying to much thanks.

666 WORDS!!!!

@Jewellery_Bits