Chapter 14|The Double Date

Hope you enjoy the song!! I dont know the singer. And sorry it was a late update. I will tell you the reasons below.

Song: Turn Me On (Nightcore)

Jellal's P.O.V

I woke up at 3:24 AM?!?!!? WHY SO EARLY?!!?!? OH. There's a storm right now. I'm a light sleeper guys. I'll just have to try and sleep again.

------Time Skip: 6:30 AM------

I woke up again, but now it's 6:30.

Erza was not beside me. I'm guessing she's downstairs.

I still haven't worn a shirt. But I'm in my shorts. Not short shorts. Just normal shorts. Until my knee.

I went downstairs and saw Erza all set for school and eating pancakes.

"Hey!!" I shouted smiling. But she didn't look back she just keep on eating. "I said 'Hey'. Aren't you going to reply with a 'Hey' too?" I asked. She ignored me. "Fine your choice." I said as I seatch for the eggs. I found two and fried them. After that I ate them with two slices of bread.

After that I took a shower, pack my school stuffs and done.

I saw Erza sat at the back seat of our car. I just sat at the driver's seat and drived the car to school.

Erza hop out and went to Juvia, Lucy, Mira, Cana and Wendy. While I parked this car alone.

Jellal: THIS IS ALL BEACAUSE OF YOU AUTHOR!!!! NOW ERZA IS GIVING THE SILENT TREATMENT!!!!!

Jewellery_Bits: HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A CHAPTER SO I CAN CONTINUE THIS BOOK WITHOUT YOU DISTURBING ME?!?!?!? WHEN I FINISH THIS BOOK YOU WILL KNOW ALL THE STORY!!!!

Jellal: HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP?!?!?!?

Jewellery_Bits: ME!?!?! I WAS WRITING AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DISTURBED ME!!!!!!

Jellal: UGH!!!! WHATEVER!!!!

Jewellery_Bits: Now who is acting like a child?

Jellal: YOU!!!!

Jewellery_Bits: ME?!?!?!? HOW ABOUT I LET YOU DISTURB ME IN THIS BOOK, BUT NOT IN ANY OTHER BOOKS THAT I PUT YOU IN?!?!?!?! DEAL!?!?!

Jellal: FINE!!!! DEAL!!!!

I parked the car and went in the school.

I went to english class and saw Erza writing everything the teacher said.

------Time Skip: 12:00------

YAY!!! It's finally lunch time!!!

I saw Erza eating with Juvia, Lucy, Mira, Cana and Wendy. While I'm here with Gray, Natsu. Well they are arguing. Laxus, Bacchus and Romeo and suddenly Romeo joined in with their arguing.