Chapter 10|Day Five: Friday|Part Five

Dont play the song yet!! Warning: short chapter.

Song: Secret Love Song by Little Mix Feat. Jason Derulo
(Nightcore by TeddieNightcore)

Erza's P.O.V

"THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVEN'T SING IS.......... JELLAL AND ERZA!!!!" Mira yelled.

"No way!!" I shouted. No way will I ever sing with Jellal!! I'm to shy to do it and nervous.

"DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO I--" all of them-- except for Jellal-- was cut off by me "OKAY!! OKAY!! FINE!!" I yelled. Oh no. What did I just get myself into?!

"Sing secret love song nightcore!!" Mira shouted.

"NO WAY!!!" Me and Jellal yelled.

"YES WAY!!!" All of them-- except for Jellal-- yelled back.

"FINE!!!" Me and Jellal yelled.

PLAY THE SONG

Erza: When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor. I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours. We keep behind closed doors. Everytime I see you, I die a little more. Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls. It'll never be enough. It's obvious you're meant for me, Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly. Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep but, I'll never show it on my face. But, we know this, we got a love that is hopeless.

Jellal And Erza: Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours.

Jellal: When you're with him, do you call his name like you do when you're with me? Does it feel the same? Would you leave if I was ready to settle down or would you play it safe and stay? Girl you know this, we got a love that is homeless.

Jellal And Erza: Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours.

Jellal: And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby.

Erza: I don't wanna hide us away.

Jellal: Tell the world about the love we're making.

Erza: I'm living for that day.

Jellal And Erza: Someday.

Jellal: Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor.

Erza: I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours. I'm yours.

Jellal And Erza: Oh, why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours. Why can't I say that I'm in love? I wanna shout it from the rooftop. I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours.

Erza: Why can't it be like that? Wish it could be like that.

"WOOO HOOO!!" Everybody cheered when we finished our song.

"I recorded that!!" Mira shouted and then she giggled.

"MIRA!!! GIVE ME THAT PHONE!!!" I yelled.

"NEVER!!!" She yelled back.

"Guys, stop. Let's just go home." Laxus said.

"Okay." Everybody replied.

------Time Skip: Home------

"I am SOOO tired!" Jellal said and after that yawned beside me.

"Go to sleep!!" I shouted.

"You're so mean!!" He pouted.

"'Cause I am trying to sleep!!" I shouted again.

"Yeesh! Fine!! " He pouted and blows raspberry at me.

"UGH!! STOP DISTURBING ME!!" I yelled.

"LOL!!" Jellal said and I groaned.

"Just go to sleep, will ya?" I said.

"Fine!! " Jellal said

And after 2 minutes I heard snoring. Sometime he is cute but, not ALL the time!!

After that, I fell asleep.

How was the song?!

648 WORDS!!!

@Jewellery_Bits

Jewellery_Bits