Chapter 4|Day Three: Wednesday

Hope you enjoy the chapter and the song!

Song: On Purpose by Sabrina Carpenter

Chapter 4:

Jellal's P.O.V

Well, basically since yesterday, I'm still mad about that Simon guy. Well I'm mad cause' I am her husband! Nothing else! That is the only reason!! But, I will wait until next monday. Thats when I will focus on him but, this week I need to make my parents, her parents and this wedding happy!

Well a basically now it's 5:30 in the morning, so Erza is not awake yet and I don't really know why I'm awake this early, beacause usually I will wake up at 6:30 or 7:00 or 7:30 in the morning. Well if it's Saturday or Sunday I will wake up at 9:30 in the morning, but whatever. Who cares about what time I wake up. The only thing I care about is to make my life happy!

Well now it's 5:40 AM. Suddenly Erza moves a bit. Well I'm guessing she is awake. After about 10 minutes she woke up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a shower, I guess. After about 1 hour, she is still in the bathroom, then she said "Get out of the room! I want to wear my clothes!" So, guess what I did?...........................................duh~ of coures I went out of the room!

Well, I'm making some grilled cheese for the both of us. After that she came down and said "Good morning and you can take a shower now." Now it's about 6:55 AM.

I put the grilled cheese on the plates and said "I will eat first!"

"Whatever." Erza said.

------Time Skip: 10 Minutes------

I went upstairs and take a shower for about 15 minutes.

"Bye! Im going out!" Erza said after I put on my t-shirt.

"Wait! Where?!" I shouted.

"None of your business." Erza said. Yes, it is my business beacause my parents and her parents said I need to protect her even though I do not want to. Which I don't really want to follow her cause' I wanted to watch tv but, whatever. It's my job to protect her.

"Yes. Yes, it is my business beacause your parents and mine told me to protect you." I said.

"WHAT?!?!! MY PARENTS KNOW ME!!! I CAN PROTECT MYSELF!!! UGH!! MOM!!!! STOP MAKING ME AND HIM SPEND TIME TOGETHER!!!" Erza yelled and almost making my eardrums explode.

"Okay............ so where are you going?" I asked.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!!" Erza yelled at me. "I'm just going to a boutique." She added.

"Okay, I'll go with you." I said.

"You know, you don't have to? I know you didn't want to go. So I'll be more happy if you are not coming beacause I don't really want to hear you stupid voice!!" Erza shouted.

"I'm still coming!" I said. "So which boutique" I added.

"Golden Star." Erza said. (A/N: I dont have other names, okay?)

------Time Skip: Golden Star------

"Hey! Look at this top! And this! And this! I will buy it all! Just kidding! But I buy lots and lots of the clothes here!" She yelled like she just found a diamond or something, cute. WAIT!!!!! WHAT AM I FREAKING THINKING?!?!??!!!? USELESS BRAIN!!!!!