Chapter 23|Talent Contest|Part 3

Dont play the song!! This is part 3/4 of Talent Contest.

Song: Angel With a Shotgun (Nightcore)

Jellal's P.O.V

"PLEASE COME UP ON STAGE, JELLAL FERNANDEZ." Master Makarov called as I went up on stage

I decided to sketch on two papers. One of them will be my beautiful-- stop talking Jellal and focus on your sketching. It took longer than I thought. I started to sketch on a big paper and it came out like this.

JELLAL'S SKETCH

(A/N: I love Cheetahs more tho

(A/N: I love Cheetahs more tho. And credits to Aimèe!)

I started to sketch on my other paper-- which will be my beautifult masterpiece-- and this one was not as long as my other sketch, but yeah it came out like this.

JELLAL'S SKETCH

(A/N: Credits to BeagleCakes'16!)

Everyone gasped. Erza was covering her face with her hands. Her whole body was red, so it was pointless to cover her face anyway. All girls were crowding her in a bad way. As in glaring at her. Some asked "Why did you steal Jellal from us?!" "Why are you dating my future husband?!" "Why did he drew you and not me?!" "You boyfriend stealer!!" I was obviously annoyed. I took the mic and shouted "She will be my girlfriend tomorrow, so shut up!! I am not your future husband, I am not your Jellal, or anything. I am Erza's only and Erza is mine. Stop bothering her!!" Everyone gasped. I am lucky our parents went to go get some drinks. Then I heard some girls said "atleast he's going to sing." "I would totally love to hear his sexy voice." "Yeah." I was annoyed, but my friends looked at me and they gave me the look to just sing. So I just took my sketches asked if Laxus could it while I sing. He said sure.

(PLAY THE SONG)

Oh yeah!~
Oh yeah!~
Oh yeah!~