Chapter 2|Brunch And Ceremony

*RING RING*

"Who the fuck left their alarm on," Gray groaned with his voice hoarse from just waking up. It was late yesterday when they finished their Call Of Duty marathon, so they stayed over at Laxus's.

But the sound still kept on blaring. Growling, Gray lifted his head up from his pillow to find his friends still asleep. His eyes then darted to the light coming from whoever's phone it was. Crawling over to it, he turned it off with a harsh swipe.

"Hey, dumbass." He kicked Jellal.

"Hrng. . ." Groggily, Jellal tried to open his eyes.

"Your goddamn alarm ear-raped me," the black haired boy told, rubbing his eyes before crawling back over to his spot to continue his slumber.

"Oh shit!" Quickly, Jellal got up, gathered his things and left without another word.

●●

When Jellal arrived home, his parents were already wearing their appropriate clothings for the brunch they're having at some "Fancy ass restaurant" as Jellal called it.

A week ago, a day before he went to his new school, his parents dropped huge news he didn't expect to hear. Apparently, his parents and some other couple called the Belserions had planned his marriage with their daughter years ago and Jellal didn't know two shits about it. His first day at school wasn't really a delightful one.

"What are you doing still in your pajamas," questioned his dad. Jellal only gave a nervous grin. "Get ready! Quickly! I'll give you twenty minutes!"

"Y-Yes!" Immediately, he ran upstairs. Was his father out of his mind? He doesn't just acquire that amazing signature hair of his in less than twenty minutes!

Instead of twenty minutes, he took thirty-five. Ten of it used on showering, twenty of it used on his hair (and that's the quickest he has ever spent on hair), and the extra five was spent on picking a suit.

"What took you so long?!" his dad shot at him as soon as he came downstairs. "Did I raise a girl?!"

"Oh, calm down, you. No one can look like this under twenty minutes," his mom praised him. "And that suit, what a great pick!"

JELLAL'S SUIT

"Why thank you, mother

"Why thank you, mother." Jellal smirked at his dad.

Shaking his head, he told them to hurry and get in the car.