Chapter 20|Shopping

Hope you enjoy the chapter and the song!! Do you think its weird on how I usually uses past tense?

Song: Supernatural (Nightcore)

Erza's P.O.V

When I woke up, me and Jellal were cuddling. EH!?!? I ONLY REMEMBER HIM HUGGING ME FROM THE BACK!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!

"Suprised?" Jellal asked looking at me.

"EH!?!?! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?!?!?" I yelled.

"Oi. Don't just start yelling after you just woke up. And I don't really know.............." Jellal trailed off. I just realised that we were still cuddling. "I know what you're thinking. I'm not letting go of you, you know?" Jellal read my mind?!

"Why?!" I shouted.

"Because I want to." Jellal just said so freaking calmly!!

"Why?" I asked.

"Like I said before. Because I want to." Jellal said that agaig, but with a smirk.

"Ugh. You are so annoying~." I said obviously annoyed.

"Hey. I was maybe thinking about breaking up with Kagura. Should I?" Jellal asked. I wanted to say yes, but then maybe he'll think that I am eager to have break up with her. Even though I am. But if I say no, he won't break up. So I just said "It's really your choice." While still cuddling.

"I think I will." Jellal said. Yes!! "But not today. I'll wait for the right time." Jellal said still cuddling. This IS the right time, Jellal!! "For some reason, I think you DO want me to break up with her." Jellal said out of nowhere.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Why do you think that? Um. Do you think I'm THAT selfish?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know. And what happens if I kiss you now?" Jellal asked out of FREAKING NOWHERE!!!!!

"WHAT!?!?!? Um, I uh, I would uh, ah, um, I-- hfpm." He cuts me off by kissing me. Suddenly in turned out to be a FREAKING make-out session by him placing his hands around my hips and me placing my hands around his neck and tugging his hair, while I am also sitting on his lap. After about 20 minutes--  yeah. I know. Long-- we pulled away. We needed air. I was really hoping we would make-out forever. I was blushing like a mad man still on his laps. (A/N: I WAS FANGIRLING WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS!!!!)

He was still holding me. "Haha. I know you liked that~." Jellal said it with his sexy voice.

"Sh-Shut up!!" I shouted

"Now you know why I want to break up with that Kagura?" Jellal looked at me smirking. I was just trying my best to hide my stupid blush!!

"Well, yeah.......... I guess............" I trailed off. "Well what does this means now?" I asked.

"This means I love you." He said so calmly and while searching for something.

"Well if you DO love me, then why don't you just break up with Kagura?" I asked.

"So you DO want me to break up with her. And you lied about saying 'its your choice', right?" He asked smirking.

"I uh, um, well............." I trailed off.

"You're still sitting on my lap, you know?" Jellal asked me and I blushed.

"Uh, sorry!" I panicked. I wanted to get off, but he hold me down.

"Nah~ it's really fine. But you're a little heavy though.............." Jellal trailed off.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?!?!?!?" I yelled as I accidently pushed him down. I was on top of him and he just chuckled.