Chapter 21|Talent Contest|Part 1

Dont play the song yet!! This is part 1/4 of Talent Contest. The other parts will only be a short chapter cuz I'm just going to put the songs. Like the time when they went to that karaoke place.

Song: Nothing Stopping Me (Nightcore)

Erza's P.O.V

I woke up around 7:30 AM. The Talent Contest starts at 10:00 AM. So I need to be ready by 9:45 AM.

Jelly-bean is not beside me. I wonder where he is.

Well I gotta go shower now.

I open the bathroom door and yawned. There I saw,  the blue haired man. Standing there looking shocked.

Well atleast he's wearing his underwear-- WAIT WHAT!??!?!? I quickly closed the door shut with a bam.

I quickly jumped on our bed and covered my face with a pillow and screamed. Suddenly I fell asleep without knowing.

I felt someone shaking me. I woke up and lookes up to see Jellal in his towel. I blushed a little.

"You can take your shower now. It's only 7:41 AM." Jellal said slowly.

"Hmm." I said stretching my arms. My eyes are still tired. I walked tiredly to the bathroom. I forgot to open the door, so my head hit the door. I heard Jellal chuckled.

"Ow. Shut up will you." I scolded him and went in.

I took my shower and it took about 30 minutes. I wore my clothes and went downstairs and saw PANCAKES WITH WHIP CREAM AND STARBERRIES!!!!! AND ALSO STRAWBERRIES MILSHAKE!!!!!

"STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!" I yelled and ran as fast as I can to the straberries............... but unfortunately Jellal blocked me. I glared at him.

"If you want your strawberries,  you must kiss me." Jellal said as he smirks. Then I kissed at thé cheeks. He lookee mad.

"Now g'me my strawberries!" I whined.

"That was on the cheeks!! I want it at thé lips!" He whined. Then I kissed him for 2 seconds.

"Now g'me!" I whined.

"Longer!" He whined.

"You're so annoying!! I wish I never liked you!!" I shouted. Then I placed my hands around his neck and he placed his hands around my hips and I kissed him. He kissed me back. It lasted for about god who know for how long. Well I wanted to stop, but he keep on continuing. "No give my strawberries!" I whined. Then he gave me. I happily took it and I happily ate it. We dinished eating.

"It's already 8:26." Jellal said.

"Let's do something else for now." I said as I was reading a book.

"Kiss?" He was grinning and hoping that I would say yes.

"No. Is a kiss all you think about?" I asked as I stop reading my book.

"Yup." He said proudly.

"Is this how you were when you were dating Kagura?" I asked.

"Nope." He said even more proudly. "I feel like you're special. If you didn't existed, I don't even know how I'll live." He said so dramatic.

"Um, by food, water, air, stuffs like that will let you live." I said.

"Ugh. Can I ask you something?" Jellal asked.

"You already did, sweetheart." I said as I smiled while continuing reading my book.

"Ugh. I totally fell for that. And as I was saying, am I an overprotective boyfriend?" Jellal asked.