Chapter 8|Day Five: Friday|Part Three

Dont play the song yet!! Warning: Short chapter.

Song: Give Me Everything Tonight by Pitbull Feat. Ne-Yo and Nayer

Erza's P.O.V

"MY TURN!!" Gray and Natsu yelled in a unison. "NO!! IT.IS.MY.TURN!!!!" They yelled in a unison again. "UGH!! STOP COPYING ME!!!" They yelled again and it is annoying me.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST SING TOGETHER?!?!" I asked-yelled.

"YES MA'AM!!!" Natsu and Gray yelled.

"How about you guys sing Give Me Everything Tonight?" Mira asked.

"YEAH!!" Natsu and Gray yelled. "But, we will need a girl to sing for Nayer." Natsu said.

"I will sing!!" Mira shouted.

"But, didn't you just sang a song?" Laxus asked.

"I love singing!!" Mira pouted.

"Fine." Gray and Natsu said.

PLAY THE SONG

Natsu: Me not working hard? Yeah, right! Picture that with a Kodak or, better yet, go to Times Square. Take a picture of me with a Kodak. Took my life from negative to positive. I just want y'all know that and tonight, let's enjoy life. Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-Yo. That's right.

Gray: Tonight. I want all of you tonight. Give me everything tonight. For all we know we might not get tomorrow. Let's do it tonight.

Mira: Don't care what they say or what games they play. Nothing is enough 'til I have your love.

Gray: Let's do it tonight.

Mira: I want you tonight, I want you to stay. I want you tonight.

Gray: Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey! Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight.

Natsu: Take advantage of tonight 'Cause tomorrow I'm off to Dubai to perform for a princess but, tonight I can make you my queen and make love to you endless. This is insane; the way the name growin', money keep flowin' . Hustlers move aside. So I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin'. I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.

Put it on my life baby, I make you feel right, baby. Can't promise tomorrow but, I promise tonight. Dalé

Excuse me (excuse me) and I might drink a little more than I should tonight. And I might take you home with me, if I could tonight. And, baby, Ima make you feel good so good, tonight Cause we might not get tomorrow.

Gray: Tonight, I want all of you tonight. Give me everything tonight. For all we know we might not get tomorrow. Let's do it tonight.

Mira: Don't care what they say or what games they play. Nothing is enough 'til I have your love.

Gray: Let's do it tonight.

Mira: I want you tonight, I want you to stay. I want you tonight.

Gray: Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight.

Natsu: Reach for the stars and if you don't grab 'em, atleast you'll fall on top of the world. Think about it 'Cause if you slip, I'm gon' fall on top yo girl (hahaa) What I'm involved with is deeper than the masons. Baby, baby, and it ain't no secret. My family's from Cuba but, I'm an American Idol. Get money like Seacrest.

Put it on my life, baby. I make you feel right, baby. Can't promise tomorrow but, I promise tonight. Dalé.

Excuse me (excuse me) And I might drink a little more than I should tonight. And I might take you home with me if I could tonight. And baby Ima make you feel so good tonight cause' we might not get tomorrow.

Gray: Tonight. I want all of you tonight. Give me everything tonight. For all we know, we might not get tomorrow. Let's do it tonight

Mira: Don't care what they say or what games they play. Nothing is enough 'til I have your love.

Gray: Let's do it tonight.

Mira: I want you tonight, I want you to stay. I want you tonight.

Gray: Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight.

Natsu: Excuse me (excuse me) and I might drink a little more than i should tonight. And I migt take you home with me if I could tonight. And baby Ima make you feel so good tonight. 'Cause we might not tomorrow.

"OMG!!! WOW!!!" Me, Juvia and Lucy yelled.

How was the song?!

690 WORDS

@Jewellery_Bits