Chapter 15|You Left Me Alone

Hope you enjoy the chapter and the song!! SORRY!!! THIS WAS A VERY LATE UPDATE SO I AM VERY SORRY!!!!! I WISH YOU DIDNT FORGET WHAT THIS STORY IA ALL ABOUT!!!! So uh, this is one of my favourite song now. I hope you try to listen to it. Its not a slow song. I think. And I do not know the singer.

Song: Electricity (Nightcore)

Jellal's P.O.V

I woke up around 5:00 AM I guess.

Erza is still asleep though. And I don't really know why I love her scarlet hair SO much.

I play with her hair a little. It's so silky, soft, beautiful, it's so.................. Scarlet!

Suddenly her eyes were WIDE open. I screamed and fell of the bed. She is laughing so HARD now. (A/N: I am Erza when one of my sibling fell well, unless if they cry tho. But if they cry I will just laugh inside, but if its a really worst accident, yeah, I wont laugh.)

It's been so long since I saw that smile and laugh. I know it's only been a day, but I still do miss it. (A/N: Remember when I said Kagura is his own personal stalker? Well, you can imagine she is spying right now. Everywhere Jellal goes without Kagura, you must imagine she is spying him. I know. Creepy.)

"What the heck was that for?" I remembered that my head hurts. I was thinking so much about Erza until I forgot that my head hurts.

"Why were you *laugh* playing with *laugh* my h-hair?!" She continues laughing.

"You know, you can stop laughing right now?" I said as I get on the bed again.

"I *laugh* can't!!" She shouted while STILL laughing. "Oh gosh *laugh* my stomach *laugh* hurts!!" She said STILL CONTINUING HER LAUGHING!!!!

"Well try to stop laughing before you die. You will die out of air. You died beacause of laughter." I said while I tucked myself back, while she continues laughing. I turn by back at her.

"Ugh. Whatever." SHE FINALLY STOPS LAUGHING!!!!

"Well I want to sleep for another hour, so goodnight." I said.

"G'night." She said as she went downstairs.

"Where are you going!!" I shouted.

"Eat. What else." Erza replied.

"Wait!!" I shouted while I run downstairs. (A/N: I wanted to make him fall while he was running, but I changed my mind.)

"What?" She asked.

"What are we going to eat?!" I asked cheerfully.

"What are WE going to eat? There is no 'WE'. Cook something yourself." Erza said.

"You're so MEAN!!" I pouted.

"Yes, I am." She said sarcastically. I think.

"Fine. I'll just bake a strawberry cheesecake cake." I said. Well, I wanted to kinda tease her for not cooking for her OWN husband.

"You know you can't tease me, right?" She asked. OH SH*T!!! SHE KNOWS I'M TEASING HER!!!! "Yeah, 'cause YOU thought we only have one fridge. Well, we have another one, but THAT IS ONLY FOR MY STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!!!!" She yelled.