Chapter 17|Nightmares

I hope you enjoy the chapter and the song!! And I know I always end the chapter by letting them sleep, (Well except for chapter 15) but I only did that cuz I think its easier for me to start the next chapter. I mean when I didnt let them sleep in chapter 15, it was really hard to start chapter 16. So Im sorry for my bad endings in the chapters. And I know I have always start the chapters with Jellal's P.O.V, but I did all these things to make more easier for me to write my chapters.

Oh and this will be a short chapter, because this is just an extra chapter cuz I am having no idea and only this idea came to my mind.

Song: Shut Up And Just Dance (Nightcore)

Jellal's P.O.V

My parents and Erza's parents came to visit us. Suddenly my house was on fire.

We all ran out and saw all the houses in this place on fire.

There was this big monster that is burning all the house and the shops.

MONSTER

The monster crushed everybody with his foot. He took some of them and crushed them in his hands and he ate only the one he thinks delicious.

He ate my mother and Erza's father. He crushed my dad with his foot and crushed Erza's mom with his hands. My tears were down. I saw Erza far away hiding behind a car, crying. I feel like I saw her be-- Suddenly the monster took Kagura away from my hands and ate her. My tears were hot now.

I saw Simon. Erza called for Simon, but Simon ignored her and ran. F*CK YOU SIMON!!!!

The monster took Simon ate him. Karma dude.

I saw the monster ate more people. Crushed more people, houses, shops.

I was running at Erza. All I want to do now is hug her until all of this is over................ But I was too late........... The monster found her and burned her until she turned into ashes.

I fell on my knees. My tears were really, really hot. My body was numb. J feel like I am deaf. I can't hear anything. I can only hear me crying. Everything else around me was silenced.Everything around me disappeared. Even the monster is gone. I am alone like always........... Why does bad things always happens to me? Everything around me were blank. Everything around me was white. I am always crying alone.

This is the second time my house was gone. But this is far more worse. Not only my house is gone, but my PARENTS too..............