Chapter 19|Suprise

Hope you enjoy the chapter and song!! AND SORRY FOR THE FREAKING LATE UPDATE!!!!! SO I ADDED A SUPRISE!!!! LIKE THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER!!!! A SUPRISE FOR YOU GUYS AND ERZA!!!! I MADE THAT CHAPTER FULL OF JERZA PICTURES BECAUSE I WAS LATE!!!!

SONG: Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj (Nightcore)

Erza's P.O.V

When I woke up, Jellal was sleeping. He is kinda cute when he's asleep. And HOT without the shirt and with the shorts (Till Knee) only.

Our faces are only 2 inches away.

His phone beebed. I checked his phone. He has some new messeges. Some from 'Juvia The 3rd Ugly' and some from 'Meredy The 2nd Ugly' and some from 'ULTEAR THE NUMBER ONE UGLY!'. OMFG!!! Why did he named them that?! They are beautiful women!! STUPID JELLAL!!!!

Oh. And some from 'My Future Ex'?! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!? I decided to check them later. I was just searching for my number.

I clicked 'E', but there was no 'Erza'. So I decided to go from the top. Until I found my number in the section 'M'. My name was 'My Sexy Wife/My Future Girlfriend'!?!?!! THE FUCK!!!!!! WHAT DOES HE MEANS!?!?!?! WHY DID HE WROTE THAT!?!?!?!? I'M BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY!!!!

Since in every contact has a picture, I decided to check who the fuck is 'My Future Ex'!! I'll check my picture later.

'My Future Ex'

KAGURA!?!?!?! Lol

KAGURA!?!?!?! Lol. It's kinda rare to see her smile. I think since Jellal existed in her life, she started smiling. But as I was saying, HE IS GOING TO BREAK UP WITH KAGURA!?!?!? I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! Wait. Why am I happy. WHATEVER!!!!!! I AM FREAKING HAPPY!!!!! I AM FREAKING HAPPY THE CAT!!!! What? Okay. I am going crazy..............

Let's check my picture.

'My Sexy Wife/My Future Girlfriend'