Chapter 5|Day Four: Thursday

Hope you enjoy the chapter and song!!

Song: Boombayah by Blackpink (Nightcore by NightcoreTaru on YouTube)

Jellal's P.O.V

I was about to take Erza to the beach 'cause she didn't fall for me at the amusement park but, it was amazing there!! I had a good time!

Well something happened to FTH's (Fairy Tail High) gym and they said the students can go to school next week, monday so, I decided to invite Gray, Natsu, Laxus, Romeo and Bacchus. Erza decided that she will invite Juvia, Lucy, Mira, Wendy and Cana. Well our friends are happy 'cause they already found their love but, I'm happy for them!! They are so lucky. Sometimes I feel weird. How can Lucy and Juvia like two idiots?! Juvia and Lucy is smart and pretty but, they love stupid and ugly guys. Well that is how I feel but, what they feel is diffrent. (A/N: That is not how I feel about Gruvia and Nalu. I think their love is cute!! Sometimes I feel like I want to be the queen of love!! But, I know its not gonna happen. But, dont let your dreams be dreams. Let your dreams come true!!)

"HEY!! GUYS!! LOOK!!! THERE IS A COUPLE SURFING CONTEST!!" Mira yelled. "There is also a pie eating contest. It will need two players in each team. Each team will eat 50 pies! 5 blueberry, 5 cranberry, 5 pumkin, 5 cherry, 5 peach, 5 banana,
5 chocolate peanut butter, 5 lemon meringue, 5 pineaple and
5 caramel apple." Mira added. (A/N: DELICIOUS PIES!!!! Maybe next time I will make cupcakes. ( > 3 - ) LOL)

"So who is going?" Laxus asked.

"You and me!!" Mira shouted.

"No. I am no--" "YES. YOU. ARE." Mira cut off Laxus by yelling . "Fine. Fine. I will. I will. I surender." Laxus said while puting his hands up. "Good." Mira said while clapping her hands.

"We are goin' too!" Natsu and Lucy said.

"You guys too!!" Mira said pointing at me and Erza.

"NOPE!!!" Me and Erza yelled.

"YES!!" The girls yelled.

"Here we go again. The girls and their ships." The boys said with an annoyed tone.

"JERZA!!!!" The girls yelled.

"What is that?" Me and Erza asked.

"Jellal x Erza!!" The girls yelled.

"NO WAY!!!" Me and Erza yelled.

"YAY!!! A NEW SHIP!!" Mira yelled.

"You guys NEED to go to the couple surfing contest!!" Lucy shouted.

"Fine but, just this once." Me and Erza said.

"What about the pie eating contest?" Cana asked.

"It says it needs two people. It means that I can go and eat with Natsu!" I said.

"Nah~ I'm goin' with Luce!!" Natsu shouted.

"No. I am not going. I don't want to end up fat like you." Lucy said.

"Hey!! I am not fat!! And if you aren't goin', I'm not goin' too!" Natsu shouted.

"Whatever, and fine. I am going." Lucy said.

"YAY!!" Natsu yelled.

"But, we won't be surfing." Lucy said.

"AWW!! Fine. If there is food, I'm okay with anything!!" Natsu shouted.

"Then, me and Cana will go surfing!!" Bacchus yelled.