Chapter 10 *edited!"

A.n. The gif on the side is is supposed to be how Zoe is feeling, but it doesn't move for some reason. Thanks for all the feedback guys! It means a lot! I see you guys liked that Brady and Zoe kissed. :D

I wanted to say thanks for all of the comments, likes, and for loving this :) it means a lot and keeps me writing, knowing people are actually reading this.

About halfway to 300 reads!!! I am literally crying right now! Thanks so much guys, it means a lot. Thanks to all of my followers, too!

TaylorStylesxoxo wanted Zady, so here yah go! Zady it is!

[Zoe]

"Well isn't this cute." A familiar voice exclaimed sarcastically.

I freaked out to say the least, screaming and pulling away from Brady to see the angry face of Austin.

Brady growled and stood up, clutching me in his arms. I whimpered and wished I could just disappear. "Dude what is your problem?" Brady snapped. Austin laughed, but not in a cute way. It was more evil and menacing.

"I'm so sorry I interrupted your little moment! Wait, no I'm not. But unfortunately for you, I need to borrow your little girlfriend for a while. More like forever." He grinned evily and reached for me.

"Uh, yeah not gonna happen," Brady snarls and shoved me behind him. Austin just continues to laugh.

"Cute. You think you can protect her." He finishes with his signiture, evil smirk.

"That's because I can," Brady growls and launched himself at Austin.

I covered my eyes as the two boys fought. I wish I was stronger and had a grip on my new powers, so I could help Brady. But all I could do was pray that he was winning.

I heard a crash and my eyes flew open to see Brady throwing Austin out the window. Issues...

Brady turns around and looks at me, his expression unreadable. But there is a form of emotions in his eyes, so I quickly thank him with a hug.

I felt Brady wrap his arms around me, and I smiled. For real. My eyes widened as I realized something.

Brady was carrying me over to the be, so I waited until we settled down to ask him my burning questions. "We need to talk," I said seriously.

"Why am I feeling so weird? I'm sitting with my kidnapper, yet I feel safe somehow. We missed, and I felt sparks. We cuddle, and feel protected. Do I have that weird Stockholm Syndrome you were talking about? I'm just confused," I confessed.

Brady gently strokes my hair. "Until I explain everything to you, just trust me. There's a reason for all of this. It may sound weird, but you are supposed to feel this way. Just relax and trust me, even though it may be hard."

I frowned and listened to his words, pondering them over in my mind.

[Austin]

"I can't believe he thought he could beat me!" I slammed my fist into the tree trunk angrily.

"Um actually, he did beat you," my partner Jamie says while filing her nails.

"Oh shut up! I have to think of a way to steal Zoe without that id!0t getting in the way," I snarled and stared at Brady's little hide-out. I'm not stalking, just observing what's mine. And that happens to be Zoe.