Chapter 2 *edited!*

A.n. Someone liked this!!! So I feel like I'm being too nice but I will now write a new chapter thanks to TaylorStylesxoxo!!!! You can thank her for this chapter;). Ok here goes! Remember to comment and vote if you want an update real fast! And please ask questions if you have any! I need someone to comment on my story so the first one to write a nice comment gets this story dedicated to them! Enjoy my lovely readers!

(Pic on the side is Alice! I'm sorry it keeps deleting but I promise I will find one that works! :P)

[Zoe]

As I walked through the forest, I stopped thinking about Lisa for a moment and focused on the present. I needed to find that path that was the shortcut to the library. Wait did I pass it already...?

Suddenly there is a loud crash of thunder followed by a streak of lightning. I screamed bloody murder and stood there, shaking like a leaf. You probably all think I'm a whimp right now. Who can't handle a little storm? (Unless you're afraid of them.) But I assure you that after the lightning you don't see the blurry figure of your DEAD sister.

I am not a complete wuss but that scared the shiz out of me!

She is dead. She is dead. She is dead. Imagination. Not real. No longer alive.

I just saw my dead sister and I am having a conversation with you about my conscience. Maybe I got dropped on my head as a baby or something.

My common sense finally starts to kick in and I run in the opposite direction of the figure, screaming my pathetic little head off and tripping in the process.

I land with a tremendous amout of pain on my left ankle, and hear a not-so-encouraging pop. I gasped in pain, clutching my ankle while silently wishing I wasn't a natural-born clutz

I suddenly hear footsteps, somehow in the pouring rain, and then I hear voices. (LOL I sound crazy!) I quickly climb the nearest tree and remain hidden in the branches.

"I know she's here! The monitor only detects ones like her! We have to be at least getting close!" A voice says loudly. "Shhhhh!" Another scolds the first. "If she is here, we can't scare her off!" Ok who the heck are they talking about? It sounds like they are tracking a wild animal or something.

I suddenly feel a familiar stinging pain in my neck. This time, it's stronger, kind of like someone sent an electric shock that's traveling through me.

I suck in a deep breath to avoid hissing in pain. "I'm getting something!" One exclaims. "Me too!" Says another. How many people are there?

"Hopefully she is more stable than her sister was. Poor thing. Couldn't handle the process." I freeze at this. I know who they're talking about. This may seem a bit far-fetched, but come on! Process? Sister? Suggestion that someone died? That sounds a lot like me and Lisa!

Maybe I need to back up a few steps. I don't even know who they are and I'm already jumping to conclusions. I slide down a few branches, so I'm closer to the ground. I peer through the leaves, but am unable to see anything clearly from my position.

As I lean a little closer, I lose my balance and come tumbling to the ground.

I somehow avoid screaming dramatically, but that doesn't stop the explorer wackos from hearing me. There is a large group of people who all have explorer outfits on and a ton of gear with them. What distinguishes them the most isn't the fact that they managed to keep their pure white lab coats clean through the journey through the dirty forest, but it is the symbol on their stuff.

The symbol was the same one that was on the badge on my windowsill. They are from the ADSS, which I now remember. The ADSS is the Association Dedicated to Supernatural Studies. I once read it online, and have heard about it once on the news before. No one knows exactly what these creeps are up to in thier weird labs and stuff, but it's all hush-hush to outsiders. I don't even think the president truly knows what really goes on in this organization.

I stand to my full height, against the throbbing pain in my ankle. Confusion swarms through my brain, but before I can ask them any questions, a survival instinct that I didn't even know I had kicks in. A blue blob of light flies from the palm of my hand and hits the ground in front of the psyco-scientists. They all scream and fly backwards, including me, who is thrown back as well at the impact.

"It's her! Lisa's sister! The one who was born a supernatural being!" My jaw almost hits the floor. Not only was I right about them talking about me and Lisa, but these weirdos were up to something. Now they've been going around accusing innocent pedestrians of being supernatural!

"Get her!" They scream and I spring to my feet, no longer feeling the throb in my ankle. They want me as their little experiment toy? They have to try harder than that.

I start sprinting away from them, no longer feeling any pain in my ankle. That's weird, but what happens next is even weirder. I do a handspring in the air and sparks generate on my body. Then I throw myself at the scientists and brace myself for the impact.

I struggle to shock all of them with the weird static-electricity I seem to have generated, but it's too hard. There are too many of them, and I don't even know what's going on with my new freaky abilites to use them properly.

Someone jabs something in my neck, around the area where the pain is. I start to feel drowsy, and my heart pumps faster as I try to stay awake. As I feel myself slip away, one of them whispers, "After all these years! We finally got one."

I had no idea that this was going to only be the beginning of the end for me.

A.n. Much better! Sorry you had to read that horrible unedited version. This was my first story that I wrote when I was like 13. Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this version a little bit better.