Prologue (NEW!!)

A.n. Attention!!!!!!!!! I just updated this so there is a prologue in addition to the character information!! Read my short author's note at the end to understand why I did this! Thanks you perfect souls. :) xx

Zoe is 18 and has long red hair that's layered and turquoise eyes. She is really shy and lives with her aunt Claire and her mom. (who is pretty much going through rehab). Her best friends are Alice and Dylan, who are going to be introduced below. (Pic of Zoe refuses to load and I'm tired of having to add them sorry.)

Alice is 18 and has curly black hair and icy blue eyes. 

Dylan has green eyes and brown hair and is 18 as well.

Oh and they are all in their last year of high school.

Alright guys! So those are the characters! A few things to note when reading: 

I don't accept hate (who does?). Don't like it, don't read it. That's my policy. No comments that are mean or offensive to anyone or anything are allowed, okay? Do not compare my story to other fanfictions and do not correct my mistakes. As Hannah Montana so nicely put, "Nobody's perfect." 

Anyone who doesn't follow these guidelines will be reoprted and muted. Thank you for your understanding.

Here it is!!!

[Third person POV]

"Can you track their coordinates?" The woman asked hurriedly. "We're working on it, but they're moving to fast. It's like they found out how to reproduce and are multiplying by the second." Was the reply.

She bit her lip and furrowed her brow in concentration. "Something is wrong, the numbers shouldn't be adding up this quickly." She sat down at a new desk and began typing away at the touch screen monitor's keys, her French nails clicking softly as she went. "I'm trying to hack into their firewall right now. It seems like their security was breeched."

Her eyes widened. "Brent..... Brent look at this." Her companion peered over her shoulder at the flashing red bulb on the tracking screen. "The numbers are moving away from here.... It's like they are all gathering in a new area!"

They shared a look. "Boss!!" The woman screamed, slamming down the emergency warning button. Within seconds their boss ran in, breathless and painting. "Did you see-" The boss began. "Yes." The woman interrupted. "This can't be good..." The boss gave her a look of pure agony. "You mean someone took..." The boss nodded. "It's gone. It's in the wrong hands, and we have to hurry. Or else humanity is doomed forever."

A.n. This is new! I only updated this because I saw this part, without the prologue, had 1.6k reads which is more than the rest combined. Please read the rest of the story, I know it gets slow but it is really heating up fast now.

Thanks my Beauties! :):) xx