Chapter 3 *edited*

A.n. Here's another chapter! Comment if you want this story dedicated to you. No hate please or your comment will be deleted! Ok carry on! Remember to vote. :D

(Pic on the side is Dylan btw! It may not work so I'm sorry. But you guys still have the description of him so all hope is not lost!)

[Zoe]

I am surrounded by darkness. I can't feel, see or hear. It's like I'm not even aware of anything around me. Is this what being dead feels like?

All at once, my senses come back. It feels like I was just brought back to life. So is this the part where I jump up and kick butt? I try to stand, or at least sit up because I am lying on something, but I get a horrible pain in my neck. Plus I am strapped to the thing. Oh joy.

Using all my strength, I open my eyes. What'd you think, I was gonna break the straps and then do some macho back flip thing off this? Uh, no. Sorry to disappoint you. My granny bones won't exactly allow it at the moment.

I expect to see a bright room but find myself in semi-darkness. Ok, not exactly what I was expecting. Then again, I wasn't expecting to be here at all. How about we try to remove these straps? Sounds good since my internal organs are merging together.

I start to move my arm but a shooting pain hits me. Everything hurts! You're kidding, right? #Seniorcitizenmoment much??

I groan and after about ten of the longest minutes of my life I am able to move again. Praise the Lord!

As I tug at the straps I am surprised to find that it's a buckle. Whoops. I unbuckle them and sit up. Swinging my legs over the side, I stretch and yawn.

As I take in my surroundings my mouth flies open in shock. The room is dark with only a few dim lights, and it's some kind of lab room. It's freezing in here, something that I just discovered. And the best part is...

I'M IN A FREAKING CAGE!

"What the heck! I shout. I hear a loud snicker only to find that I am surrounded by various other cages and tubes with people and...deformed things in them.

And get this... They are all staring at me. "WHAT?!" I scream and some of them look like they are trying hard not to laugh. Except a few, who DID laugh.

I look around for the brave souls who decided to mess with a cranky, angry, hungry, cold, exhausted girl. I see a cage next to mine that has a few guys in it. And by a few, I mean it's crowded. They are watching me with an amused expression. Well, if guys have sharp teeth, red eyes, and are all strikingly handsome and pale. Wait... What??

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I snicker and they all smirk. "Well hello beautiful." One 'creature' says to me and leans against the side of his cage. "WHAT?" I bellow. "Whoa fiesty. That's how I like 'em." Flirty dude says. Yeah, I think I'll call him Flirty.

"Well do you have a name?" Another one snaps. "Do you?" I retort. He narrows his eyes. "What do you think moron of course I have a name. But according to this," I gesture to the number tapped to my cage and to my wrist band, "I am number 011345." I say and give him a fake smile. He clenches his teeth and the rest of the guys grin. I'm calling him Sassy Dude.

"Now if anyone of you geniuses could tell me where the heck I am, that would be swell." I say and Flirty raises his eyebrows. "You're in a lab.," one says. I will call him Sarcastic Dude. Yeah so I'm not very good with nicknames... "Gee thanks Einstein, I kinda figured that out all ready. Since you have no better answer for that, why am I here?"

"This is the ADSS's secret meeting place. They're the ones that brought you here. You're the one they have been looking for, the sister of Lisa."

My heart almost stops at the metion of Lisa's name. "So I am in an evil scientist's laboratory who want to use me as their lab rats." I sum it up. "Pretty much." Sarcastic Dude agrees.

"Huh." I grunt and flop down on my super comfy hospital smelling thin 'bed.' Ahhhh. Feels like home. Note the sarcasm.

"So what do they want with me? And what do they do here? I mean, I know what ADSS stands for, but why? 'Cause seriously. Things like that don't exist." Suddenly laughter fills the room. "What?" I ask, slightly hurt.

"Look around you!" Flirty says. I glance around. "What?" He rolls his eyes. "WE exist! Wow you are slow!" My eyes widen. "WHAT???!!" I suddenly get a pain in my neck and head. "Ouch! What the heck??" I groan.

They watch me, still obviously amused. Suddenly my vision gets blurry and I crouch down on the floor. Everything spins as the pain increases. Soon I am screaming bloody murder. Literally. Those of you who think you know what it means, you DON'T. The 'supernaturals' in the room shout and plug their ears.

I begin to see a vision.

VISION:

"Lisa Harte, please come to the office." The monotone voice of the assisstant principal says over the loud speaker. Five year old Lisa Harte gulps and gets permission from her kindergarden teacher to go down.

Lisa isn't like any other student. She has special abiities. Some of which help her develope more quickly than other students her age. So naturally she is very smart for a kindergardener.

"Yes ma'am?" Lisa asks politely when she arrives at the principal's office. "Lisa, darling, I have something important I need to speak to you about. Please, do come in." The last thing Lisa saw as she stepped into the office was her principal holding a black needle, and then darkness.

When she woke, she was in a lab. The ADSS lab to be exact. She was their next experiment. Not realizing that Lisa was a natural born supernatural, the principal, or scientist for the ADSS, had injected her with a secret formula they made. One that would give her an unknown supernatural power. Or, that was what was supposed to happen. In reality, it would giver her an unknown, uncurable illness and put her into a coma, sending her straight to her death. Unfortunately a long, slow, painful process.

They ran tests everyday after school. And every day, she would get weaker and weaker. She was slowly dying, a new part of her each day. The last thing to go was her strong will to live. The one that got her through the tough times and pain. The one that caused her to go through her final stage of death. And her poor sister, me, had to watch.

I was next.

A.n. So what'd you think? If I get one more comment I will update within two days. If not, I will torture you with a short update in a week. Lol jk! I wouldn't do that I love all my readers wayyy too much. Review! Next person the review about this story and tell me how I'm doing get's a chapter dedicated to them!