Chapter 5 *edited!*

A.n. Okay so here's another chapter! Remember to vote, comment and follow. P.s. I'd like to thank TaylorStylesxoxo and Mariam_Jamal for commenting and liking this! And a special thanks to whoever hearted the old cover. Sorry I had to change it! Okay, hope you like the edited version!

[Zoe]

This is officially the worst day of my life. Flirty takes another step towards me, and I run to the other side of the cage. I scream and bang on the side until he comes over to me and drags me away.

"Stop it right now. Screaming and struggling won't do anything," he commands, and I laugh. He raises and eyebrow.

"Well dearest leech, if you are planning on killing me, go right ahead. I assure you I won't make it enjoyable for you," I surprise him by saying. "Okay..." He shrugs. Wait, that wasn't supposed to happen!

Did we just agree that he could kill me? I back up as he comes closer. "Yes, I believe we did," he says. I had been inching away when suddenly I froze. I didn't say that out loud, did I?

"No, you didn't," was his reply. "I can read minds, so don't bother trying to hide anything." Suddenly he was right next to me, breathing down my neck. "That means I know you're scared out of your mind right now." He breathes and I shiver.

"No, I am actually perfectly fine with you invading my personal space and wanting to eat me," I say sarcastically. "Wait, if I help you escape will you spare me?!" I ask frantically.

He frowns. "We can't leave." "Why? Don't you want freedom?" He suddenly turns serious. "We are highly unstable. When they find a way to upgrade the formulas, then we can leave," he says.

"So that's it? You're just gonna give up and kill me?" He fakes a yawn. "Uh oh. I sense a big emotional speach coming..." Sarcastic dude says from the back. "You got that right," I say.

"Look leeches, I don't know about you, but I want to get out of here not only to live, but to get revenge for my sister." I stink at emotional stuff. But with this next part, I start to tear up.

"My sister was killed because of these lunatics. She was only five, and they treated her like an animal. She was my baby, she looked up to me. She trusted me to keep her safe. And I vow to catch whoever did this to her and make them pay. So whether you're on board or not, I am busting out of here and punishing their wicked souls if it's the last thing I ever do."

I hadn't realized I was full-on crying until flirty leaned down and wiped a tear off my cheek. "Now if you excuse me, I am going to finish my escape plan and mentally beat myself up for haunting my mind with memories of my sister." I expect a laugh, or a smirk, or for him to lean down and rip my head off. But I wasn't expecting what happened next.

An applause. That's right. Almost every single creature in the room was clapping and whistling to show their support for me. "Look," Flirty starts. "Save it! If you are going to bring me down, or tell me that you have to kill me cause you're on some kind of deadline, then so be it. But you don't have to rub it in my face." I snap.

He sighs. "That's not what I was going to say. I will make you a deal. I won't eat you...just yet anyways. But only if you get me and my friends out of here. I am warning you though, trying to escape this lab with all of us is not going to be an easy or safe task." I nod. "On one condition... I get to unlock all these cages and set the rest of them free too." He shrugs.

"Ok then, we have a deal."

[Alice]

I will never sleep again. I am going to kill Dylan. "Babe it's 10:00 at night, go to sleep already," Dylan mumbles. I love boys voices after they've been asleep. It sounds weird but you know what I mean.