Chapter 14

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Hello darling, remember me?"

Dear God.

If it's even possible, my life just got 10 times worse.

I didn't even have to turn around to know who was standing there. "Let me out." I meant to sound cold and menacing, but instead sounded like a scared, whiny 3 year-old begging for candy, who is scared her mommy will yell at her if she asks again.

I turn around and back away slowly. "One step closer and I'll- I'll...." I frowned, realizing nothing I said will save me or even remotely scare him. Shoot.

I stare at the face of my former boyfriend in discust. "You really discust me." I spat and watched as he took out ropes and a gag. Dangling them in front of me with a smirk, he was obviously loving my attitude. Isn't it always more fun to play with your food?

"S-stay back! Or els-se!" "Or else what?" He taunted, slowly pacing in front of me. Instead of answer, I frown. "You just wait until Brady gets here. He is gonna kick your sorry (insert swear word here) all the way to Russia." Austin smirks. "I'd like to see him try."

"Challenge accepted." Someone snickers, before Austin goes flying across the room.

I squeal and squeeze the life out of Brady. Then I pull away and frown. "By the way, this doesn't mean I forgive you after last night." I warn and pout childishly.

Brady raises an eyebrow. "What happened last night?" My eyes widen. "Um, what do you mean?" Brady narrows his eyes at me. "I was with the guys last night."

My heart nearly stops at this. "If.... If you weren't in my room, then who was?" A sickening feeling spreads into my stomach as we both turn to look in Austin's direction.

HE'S GONE.

"What the heck??!" Brady punches the wall in frustration. I gulp and back away, slightly frightened.

He grabs my waist and yanks me back so I am pushed against his chest. I gasp as he burries his face in my hair.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, angry that he has this kind of affect on my. He pulls away and smirks. "Messing with you. It's funny how everytime I get near you, your heartbeat increases about 12 notches and you start breathing heavy."

I shove him behind me and he frowns, grumbling something about me always being a grouch while I look for an exit.

'Maybe the door is unlocked?' I walk over and try it with no luck. Of course it wouldn't be unlocked. That would be too easy.

"I wonder why Austin gave up so quickly." I felt a presence next to me and Brady's cool breath tickle my neck. "Maybe because he knew I would kick his sorry (swear word goes here) all the way to Russia." He says cockily.

I whip around and glare at him. He grins and puts his hands up in mock surrender. "Sorry, I just thought it was cute." I frown. "How is what I said 'cute?!'" He shrugs. "That you need me to be your hero."

I blushed and glared at him. "I didn't mean that." I grumble and he smirks in reply.

"Keep doing that and your face will get stuck like that." I spat and he glares at me.

"Look. I don't have time for childish games. I have a friend still in trouble, an evil ex boyfriend on the loose and an angry librarian who will be down here any second!" Then a sudden thought dawns on me.

I slap my forehead and groan. "Of course!" I walk over to the door again and bang on it, screaming, "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! AND I KNOW YOU'RE WORKING FOR THE ADSS!"