Chapter 1 *edited!*

A.n. Most of my stories are getting edited now that Wattpad fixed their story editing bug. This is one of them. Please enjoy and remember that I won't be deleting any old comments lol.

Thanks in advance for all the support! No hate cause I will delete it and mute you. Plus I would appreciate if you didn't correct me or compare my fanfic to other stories/movies. All ideas in this book are mine. Enjoy!

[Zoe]

"Zoe come on get up!  You have school today!"  Aunt Clare screams.  I sigh and push the warm covers and blankets away.  Then I grabbed my robe and slipped it on. 

I live with my mom and my aunt Claire. After my dad and adopted sister died, my mom started making some really bad choices, so my aunt stepped in to take care of us.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.  I stepped into the warm water and relaxed as it soothed my aching muscles. I stepped out of the shower, smelling like my favorite bodywash. I huffed and stared at my pale reflection in the mirror.  I was never one to think I was even the slightest bit pretty.

I stare at the unique birthmark bellow my collarbone by my left shoulder.  People say it looks like a heart with angel wings. What's weird is that it kinda does.

I put on some ripped, black jeggings and a black T-shirt that said 'GEEK' in large white letters on the front. Adjusting my black glasses, I ran a hand through my layered red hair.

I guess this would have to do.

I finish getting ready and dry and semi- straighten my hair.  Then I grab my stuff and head downstairs.  "There you are! Hurry up and get to school and don't bother eating breakfast unless you want to be late." Like I didn't know that. Well, I was trying to lose more weight anyways.

(A.n. You may think I am seriously depressed for writing something like this but don't get the wrong idea, especially about the abuse part!  Not trying to be offensive in any way!)

I sighed and walked out the door.

ϟ

I walk over to my locker and sigh. Just as I'm about to grab my books, a perfectly tanned hand slams the door shut.

I glance up to see the Wicked Witch of the West herself.

Terry.

"Oh I'm so sorry, nerd! She gasped, clasping a newly manicured hand over her heart. I stared at her in disgust. "Or should I say, geek. As your shirt so accurately states."

She looked almost perfect in her light pink crop-top with designer skinny jeans and  dark brown leather boots with cream colored leg warmers. Her curly, light brown hair and a natural tan complimented her outfit.