Chapter 20

A.n. I can't believe I started getting hate on this. The user knows who she is, so I'm not pointing fingers, but I just want to make 1 thing clear. I'm not one of those girls that sits behind their phone screens and cries all day when I get a little hate. Don't like my story, don't read it. That's my policy. I don't spend my time on Wattpad trying to please people who think I suck at writing. Like it? Great. Hate it? Even better. Haters are my motivators. :)

Enjoy the rest of the book, I'm done with this rubbish.

There's a bonus quote as well at the end of this author's note so yeah.

And on a happier topic, @Soccerluv808 had a question for Zoe that I think we all would like to know the answer to. Her question was:

"Why do you resist Brady being your boyfriend so much?? You already called him your boyfriend! LOGIC DECIEVED!!!

Me: Good question. Now let's ask Zoe.

"ZOE!!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE A FAN HAS A QUESTION FOR YOU!!!!!!"

Zoe: "I told you I didn't want to answer those!!"

Me: "Tough nuggets now get over here before I drag you by your hair." (The famous motherly statement we all love.)

Silence.

Me: "ALRIGHT I'M COMING UP!!!"

*runs upstairs*

"Last time she was in Brady's room, so she's probably hiding under his bed."

Zoe: "Go away."

Me: "I'll pull you out if you don't."

Zoe: "FINE!! Gosh. Just tell me the question so we can get this over with!!"

Me: *clears throat and situates myself comfortably on the bed*

*reads question*

Zoe: .......

"I-I can't answer that right now.... Bye!!"

Me: "MOVE A MUSCLE AND I WILL CUT OFF YOUR LIMBS."

Zoe: *freezes*

*sighs* "Fine."

Me: *lays back with coffie... SLURRRP* "K go ahead."

Zoe:"So you guys remember my sorry excuse of an ex Austin, right? Well you don't know exaclty what happened between us, but I promise my fear of falling in love again is linked to that. So here is what happend... The day where everything changed...."

*flashback :D*

"Stay still for crying out loud!" Alice yelled as she yanked a comb through my tangled wet hair. "No!" I whined as she hit a few painful snarls.

Then she grabbed the curling iron and I lost it. "GET THAT THING ANYWHERE NEAR ME AND YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD!!!"

Needless to say, she ended up curling my hair when it was wet, so there were clouds of steam floating around my room by the time she was done. She finished my hair and forced me to let her do my make-up, but shockingly enough I didn't look like a clown for once. She even picked out my outfit gor me, which consisted of a dark blue blouse tucked into a leather mini skirt, black high-heeled boots, an unbuttoned leather jacket with half-length sleeves, and a black change purse with a long beaded strap that I could put over my shoulder.