Chapter 15

*Hey sorry about the late upload, it has been a tough week. I will try to have the next chapter up as soon as i can. Also I am dedicating this chapter to DevilsAngel1210 for three reasons. First she dedicated a chapter for me and I ended up jumping in circles from joy, along with showing other people. Second she is a freaking awesome fan that always comments and votes. Finally she has a really awesome story called The Werewolf Bounty Hunter. I have really liked the series so far and I love how bad-ass the main character is. You all should definitely read it! Hopefully Midnight can become somewhat like that main character(She is working towards the point, i can feel.) Truthfully Midnight is from another story of mine. In it she is a kick-ass smart-ass thief that is just plain awesome. I am planning for this story to be the origin story of her. So soon Midnight she shall become the Midnight i envision. Well first she must survive this predicament. Well thank you once again for reading, vote and comment please*

The chains on the wall were just for show since this man could create any type of restraints from a flick of his fingers and a few words. The chains the mage spelled on me caused me pain until I reverted back into my human form. I growled at him as he looked me over which only resulted in a chuckle from him instead of the fear I wanted. The way his eyes lingered in certain locations drove a desire within me to tear his eyes from his head. I tried to break through the restraints to accomplish my new goal of tearing his eyes out but it was to no avail; the restraints held my body tightly in place. The man started to laugh at my efforts.

“It’s no use puppy. If you are a good doggy, I might let you free to roam around the room again; but with the way you are acting will get you nowhere.” The man laughed and his statement caused me to stop my growling. “That is better. Now let’s start off by introducing ourselves. Hello, my name is Ryan.” I just sat there and stared at him as if he was a lunatic, which he is. I was planning to keep my mouth shut so that I didn’t reveal anything and get myself or anyone else in trouble. Ryan gave me a tch, tch noise and then with a word from his mouth, I was in immense pain. Actually pain is an understatement. Agony was flowing through my veins as I was electrocuted by what seemed like hundreds of invisible lightning bolts. Tears were flowing down my face and I was screaming my lungs out. After what had seemed forever, the agony finally stopped.

“See what you did. If you had just listened to me in the first place, I wouldn’t have had to resort to the shock collar treatment to train you. Oops. I might have to potty train you too!” He laughed as my tears burned down my cheek, embarrassed at the event that took place. “Now let’s try this again. What is your name?”

“Midnight.” My shaking voice croaked.

“Good. What pack are you from?”

“No pack would accept me.” This fact would be true if all of the packs knew about my powers. They would all reject me as a crazy lunatic wolf that needed to be put down or locked away.

“Now I think that is a lie. Tell me what pack you are from or will I have to resort to the shock collar again?” The man teased but I was almost crying again just from the thought of that pain.

“The Brown Paw Pack hired me to help with their problem. They believed someone that was half werewolf, half mage could help.” I replied.

“You are no mage. If you were I would be able to feel it.” The man stated as he started to pace the floor. He stopped and his eyes widened at me. “Perhaps you are a demon! No. That’s not it. I wouldn’t have caught you so easily if you were a demon. You must be something else.” He pondered for a bit more.