Chapter 13

*I hope you all like this chapter. Vote and comment please. I will release the next chapter sooner if there are more votes.

If i get 8 votes or 4 comments or 70 reads i will post the next chapter that i already typed out, if i don't get that much i will just post it on Friday.*

I opened my eyes to discover I was in a bedroom, Kaden’s bedroom to be exact. I tried to sit up and discovered I was in my wolf form which was a strange occurrence. Looking around the room, I realized I was alone if you didn’t count the dead being next to my bed. I gave him the “what happened” look which only looked like I was raising my hackles, but he understood.

“Well you fainted and reverted back to your wolf form” Kasey started to explain “but for some reason once you were in your wolf form, you were conscience and started to growl at everyone. You wouldn’t let anyone close to you. I knew immediately it wasn’t you but the others didn’t and you did piss off everyone. Bryce tried to command you to stop using his Beta power but you just snarled at him. The same thing happened when Dalton tried. You even bit Dalton hard enough to make him bleed when he reached towards your neck. He wasn’t very happy about that. If Kaden and Bryce weren’t there, I think he would have punished you immensely.”

This wasn’t good. When a werewolf is higher in status in a pack and commands a werewolf lower than them, magic takes over and forces the lower werewolf to obey. It is almost impossible for a lower ranked werewolf very hard to disobey a superior’s. The only way I get out of listening to a command is if Kasey possesses my body and I am not the one in charge.

No one ever disobeys an alpha, not even a crazy, insane werewolf. The magic lets the alpha have complete control over almost any werewolf. Also the wolf doesn’t ever take over the body. There are no such things as a wolf spirit to take over a body. A second conscience does not exist inside of us according to most werewolves. I, on the other hand, believe that there is another being inside me. I could always feel her spirit as she lends me strength in times of need. I don’t know if it’s because I have the ability to see spirits is the reason I can sense her or if I was more in tuned with nature and the bizarre. Whichever it was, talking about my “inner” wolf is as taboo as telling others that I can see ghost. Either way I was insane

“Eventually they realized something wasn’t right.” Kasey continued. “Dalton and Bryce were trying to figure out what to do when Kaden walked up, picked you up, and placed you in his truck. He told Dalton and Bryce he was taking you home and drove off. While in the car, you fell asleep and now you are here.”

Oh, wolf spirit, I’m doomed because of you; if I had hands right now, I would be shaking my fists at the sky. I will be killed when Bryce and Dalton get here. I wish I could just die now andsave them the time. There was no escaping either, I could hear them out in the living room talking and knew if I made a sound they would notice. Trying to open the window would definitely make too much noise and I can’t leave the room without the door squeaking or them seeing me. I was trapped and there was no way out of this mess.

“Are you feeling better?” Umbrella girl sudden appearance caused me to start forward a bit but not enough to make a noise. I nodded to her to indicate that I was feeling better. “You used up all of your spirit power and became defenseless, you spirit wolf took over to protect you but she was on edge because of the danger that was present in those trapped ghost. “

“I thought there are no such things as spirit wolves?” Kasey asked.

“Oh they exist but shape shifters don’t believe in them. Right Midnight?” Umbrella girl continued after I nodded my head yes to her. “I suggest you don’t mention that you have a spirit wolf to anyone because as Kasey pointed out shape shifters don’t have spirit wolves. Only true werewolves have them.  I would also advice not to let anyone know you are a true werewolf either since they will probably kill you on the spot if they knew.”