Breakdown

"I didn't know anyone else to talk to so I just ran here", I told Cam after finishing the story. For a few seconds he didn't even move. He stood up, grabbed his coat, and walked out the door. "Cam no, don't do anything to him." He continued walking down the stairs and out the front door, ignoring me. "Cam, please, no.... I love him!". Cameron stopped at his car door and stood still, not even looking at me. "You don't deserve this", he said beginning to unlock the door and get in. I ran over to the passenger seat to get in but it was locked. I begin to bang on the window but he just kept ignoring me, and in a second, he was pulling off, "CAM PLEASE", I yelled out as he pulled out the driveway and down the street, tears pouring down my face.

---------------

CAM'S POV

Alright Shawn, deals fucking off. You told me I wouldn't be able to protect Nash from people that wanna hurt him, just watch me when I pummel your fucking face in.

I pulled into Jc's driveway, ran out the car and pounded on the door. After a few minutes Jc answered, dressed in a robe. "Where the fuck is he?", I said, pushing pass him and searching the rooms. "Cam what the fuck, you miss my birthday and then you just show up here ready to fight?", he asked calmly. "Where the fuck is Shawn?, I asked sternly. "Shawn? How the fuck would I know, how about you ask Nash his 'bestie'.", he replied so convincingly I almost thought Nash had lied to me. But he'd never, I knew it. I ran upstairs and into his bedroom to find no one there. I searched all around the room trying to find any evidence, no blue v neck, no anything. "Cam what the fuck are you looking for", Jc asked, standing so calmly at the door. "What the fuck is that?", I asked pointing to a used condom on his bed.  "Cam it was my 16th, you really think I wouldn't fuck one of those hot little freshman hoes?", he replied confidently. I ran to his table, searching for the notepad. I flipped through it but it was basically empty, no poems, no confession of love for Nash. "Cam look, I got a lot of cleaning up to do here, that party was fucking wild, now either come downstairs and help me or get the fuck out so I can start", he laughed. "You're right", I replied. "Lemme help you". "Well actually I forgot I can just call the cleaning lady, you don't have to worry", he shifted nervously. Finally I got him. "No, i'll help. I'll straighten up your parents room." "Nah, you know no ones allowed in there anyway" "C'mon Jc, you're dealing with a bunch of drunk 16 year olds. You really think they care what you say, i'll just check if its clean or not." I could see his thumb moving in circles. It was his tick. I walked over to his parents room and slowly opened the door. "Well what do you know, maybe they do listen", Jc said grabbing the doorknob. "Man, you know the bathroom is really the hotspot", I said moving towards the bathroom. I could see him trembling from the corner of my eye. I slowly reached out and grabbed the doorknob to the bathroom, turning it as slow as I could. "Cam!", he yelled out. "What?", "I just... I love you man". Then I pulled the door open.