TALK

Cam's POV

Harmony and I laid still on the king size bed of the dark lit bedroom; the door locked and our hands intertwined, we listened as Rihanna blared through the speakers of the beats pill sitting on my dresser. She leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek. It was soft and sweet and beautiful just like her. Her warm embrace followed as she wrapped me into a big hug and pushed my head down onto her shoulder. "I love you Cam", she whispered into my ear.

I had just come out to my first person ever, My best friend Harmony Johnson. She lifted up my chin and wiped the tears from off of my cheeks. "Stop being such a baby", she said shoving me in the shoulder. "You should know I love you no matter what, you've been my best friend since first grade. I should be the one sad you thought I'd be that type of person", she said laughing. "Im just so relieved you know, I haven't told anyone at all, you're the first one!", I said leaning in on her shoulder. It was so relieving, really as if a million boulders had been lifted off my shoulder with every word.

"So have you dated anyone yet?", she asked trying to normalize the situation, I loved her for that. I shook my head no and she sucked her teeth. "A kiss?", she added. I thought about Nash and his soft lips and his cool breath, and all of a sudden I was in a trance, thinking of his body and his voice, ugh that sexy voice. The way he looked at me, his laugh, his smirk, the way he kissed Shawn, the-... Shawn. I'd forgotten all about Shawn's stupid ultimatum. Ugh I hated him, and how he got to have Nash, who was supposed to be MY BOYFRIEND! I know it wasn't fair to him to want him to be faithful, but not want to even be seen with him, but I just couldn't. I loved Nash and I wanted to be with him more than anything, but just not public. My reputation was everything, I was one of the most popular guys in the school, It was a comfortable life and I couldn't risk it, and more importantly, I was scared. I couldn't deal with being made fun of and bullied daily, but when I looked at Nash-

"CAMERON!"
"Huh?"

"Are you writing a book up there man, you've been staring at that wall for 5 minutes?", she said. "I know that's a yes, it must've brought up some memories, who is it?", she asked with a smirk. I began to blush and she pushed me playfully. "Cmon whooo?", she asked laying back down next to me.

"Well..."

"Well???? Who?

"The most beautiful, amazing guy in the world Harmony... Nash!"

----------------

December - 2 months later

I woke up to the sight of 30 missed calls, all from Nash. I jumped up and called him. I could hear the sadness in his voice as he answered the call. I swear if Shawn hurt him I was going to kill him. We hadn't hung out that much because of Shawn's control issues but honestly it was good in that it made me realize how much I really loved him, and needed him to be apart of my life daily. I figured if he was coming to me it had to be something he couldn't go to Shawn for. I felt my fists tightening and my face turning red before he even began to speak.

"Hey, is everything ok?"
"Im outside, do you think you could let me in?"

I ran downstairs and opened the door. The sky was overcast and grey, it had rained right before. Grey fog and mist filled the skies mirroring a sulky Nash standing in front of me dressed up for a party. His face was stained with tears and his eyes looked heavy with tiredness. He didn't move. I ran up to him and wrapped him up in a big hug. "Come in", I said, intertwining my fingers with his and pulling him inside. I led him upstairs to my bedroom where he sat on my bed and sunk his head. I sat next to him and wrapped my arm around his waist. "What happened", I said softly, laying my head on his shoulder. "Shawn's a jerk", he said and tears began to fall. "What'd he do?", I asked trying to control my anger; Nash couldn't know we had problems or else id be outed.

"Well..."