Get Away

Nash POV

Life had been so great lately, my mom was still on vacation, she'd probably get back on Friday; I had no bullies; I was dating one of the hottest guys in my school, even though we had to keep it secret, but still, I had a gorgeous boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong?

"Hey Cam", I said as I sat down next to him in my English class? He ignored me. "Cammmm", I said poking the side of his buff chest. "Can't you see I'm doing my work here? Good grief!", he snapped back. Woah. "Are you ok?" "Fine! Just leave me alone please?" What was going on?

-------------

As I walked into the lunchroom, I watched as Shawn strummed his guitar for the girls surrounding our table. I waited on the line for lunch and watched as the girls squealed when he hit his high notes and did riffs and runs. It made me so happy knowing that even with all this competition, he only chose me!

As I arrived at the table, Shawn was putting away his guitar and releasing the girl clung to his lap. The whole gang was there, but immediately as I sat down and said hi to everyone, Cameron got up and stormed off to an empty table. What could I have possibly done to him? I stood up to go confront him, but before I could walk away Shawn grabbed my arm and stood up, "Don't. I'll go talk to him", he said, walking towards Cam. The conversation looked pretty one sided and suspicious with Shawn pointing hard in Cameron's face and Cam shaking his head a lot. Eventually the two of them came back to the table and Cameron shared a big smile with me. "What'd you say to him?", I asked.
"Just told him to cheer up you know?", he replied. I looked back at Cam who was staring directly into my eyes with a smirk on his face. Something was up...

--------------

"You're so cute", Shawn proclaimed as he rubbed my thigh on my bed. My body usually trembled whenever he touched me, especially squeezing my thigh, however, in that moment, I just couldn't stop thinking about what was going on with Cam. I turned on my side, reaching for my phone, and my thigh turned to my ass. "Nice", Shawn exclaimed. I continued texting Cam back to back even though he wouldn't reply and I was sure he had my number muted or blocked. "Texting another guy?", Shawn asked leaning over my shoulder. "You cheating on me? Do I have to fight someone?", he said jokingly. "It's just Cam", I laughed. "Im kinda worried about him", I added. "He'll be fine, he's a real tough guy", Shawn explained. "Now stop worrying about him and bring that beautiful body over her", he said laying back on his back. I climbed on top of him and my pink lips locked onto his. Fireworks. Every single time.