Consideration

I woke up later to the sight of a group of people staring at my crouched up body in the middle of the coat closets floor. "He's such a freaking loser", one girl said before grabbing her coat and leaving. Slowly everybody grabbed their coats and walked away as if I wasn't even there. I shut my eyes before the tears could fully come out.

When I awoke again Jack J was staring directly into my eyes, which made me jump. "You must've had a crazyyyyy night huh", he said laughing. I wish. "Yeah, crazy", I said taking his hand to stand up. "Lets find Shawn and he can drive us home alright, i'll check down here, you can check upstairs", Jack said as he walked through the living room stepping over the sleeping bodies. As I walked out the closet the sun burned into my eyes. How was it morning already!? I looked at the clock to see it was 8:05. Was I really knocked out all night long throughout the party? Did Shawn even try to look for me?

I opened the doors to the bedrooms carefully not to wake anyone up. There were so many people in each room, on couches, chairs, beds and even the floor. I had to try my hardest not to step on anyone, their phones however, I didn't give a fuck!

As I finally made it to Jc's room I became extremely nervous. "What if it was just Jc alone? He would be furious at me for coming back in here. Fuck." In the moment however, I was desperate to get out of here. I turned the knob slowly only to find out that it was locked, which only made me more desperate to find out what was behind that door. I ran to the bathroom and searched high and low until I could find anything to unlock it. Finally, a bobby pin.

Returning to the door, I stuck the pin in and twisted and turned trying to unlock it until it broke. I pulled another one from my pocket and went at it again, trying to be as quiet as possible. Slowly I opened the door careful not to wake anyone up. However there was no one on the floor or on his chair. I peaked around the door to see two bodies laying in the bed. Jc, and what I assumed to be some random girl cuddled up as the little spoon. Slowly I brought my head out of the door, but as I did, something caught my eye. A blue v-neck shirt lying in the window.

Slowly realization came over me and I was backed away from the door. No. No way. That couldn't be... Shawn's shirt.

**********

Shawn's POV

I woke up in just my briefs confused, with the worst hangover I had ever had. My head pounded just by the movement of my eyes. That must've been an amazing party! I suddenly realized that I wasn't in my own bed, and I wasn't alone. "Oh my gosh, Did I fuck Nash in Jc's bed?" Oh my gosh, was it even Nash?

I slowly turned my head to the side to see a sleeping body next to me. "Please be Nash, please be Nash, please be Nash", I repeated quietly as my head slowly rose up above the covers. As my head got high enough, I could see curly hair... Definitely not Nash. Shit! I dropped back onto the bed slowly and covered my face.

"Fuck, Shit, Damn", random words spewed out of my mouth in whispers. Slowly I slid out of the bed and stood up. What I saw shocked me. My hands covered my mouth. Lying there, on his side facing away from me, completely naked, was Jc.

As He slowly began to wake up, I stood there in shock. "Hey baby you still here", he said before turning around. "Oh fuck. Shawn, what are you? What the fu-, why are you? Why am I." "Jc", i said softly. "What, you fag stop staring at me, you gay or something", he replied nervously pulling the blanks over his lower half. "Jc, i think... i think we had sex"