Part 36

" What I am to you? " Nandini abruptly asked Manik still drowning to his broad chest.Manik then and there broke the hug and looked at her. His sudden act scared her fragile heart.He then didn't uttering anything walked out of the room adjusting his hood leaving a baffled sacred heart Nandini.

In that second she felt her world just stopped rotating with the disperse of her world's king. Tears welled down from her doe puffy eyes. She couldn't help but let them do what they wanted as she herself was confused as well as stunned with her act which abruptly snatched her illusion type of happiness which was actually giving her immense happiness.She was in her verge of cursing thoughts when suddenly the most magnificent music knocked her heart and her attention made its way to the coming sound.

Maine haara, main tera saara mainMeetha meetha tu, haan khaara khaara mainTera saara main, saara main..

She was shocked to the core finding Manik coming towards her strumming his guitar playing the heartwarming mellifluous tune. And on her surprise he was smiling and not only that but his ever talkative deep brown eyes were shining and glowing as well brighter than the sunny day.She actually couldn't find out what to do or say. She was fully equipped with her baffled thoughts when Manik snapped a finger in front of her. She even did not realize when he had came closer and stood in front of her with his smirk.

Manik stopped singing finding her staring at him confused and fully blank. It didn't took fraction of second to him to understand the mental state of her.And he was fully prepared for it as in its was natural.

And why not ? It was actually in the sense of normal as one mere girl having a fragile heart loved you , admire you to the core , considering you as her world's king . And asking you to name something to the amour and what you did !!You just walked away without even uttering a single alphabet. So its basically gave a hard shook the world of that girl. Wasn't it?Manik smiled lightly rubbing his lips. Then said " Aareee look kya de rahi ho? Guitar lene gaya tha car se. "

Nandini yet was in the state of shock. Her blinkless lashes shouted her unsaid quires.Manik drank her anxiety. Pressing his both lips he then slowly kneeled down in front of her keeping his guitar on the nearby couch.He took her left hand and entwined with his one." you wanted to know na what you are to me? So here it is. "He cleared her doubts with genuine love in his voice and eyes which opened a closed window of her heart. It took her little bit time to digest his honey tune and tone.And finally a sweet satisfactory whilst surprised smile escaped from her heart which brightened their that moment more understanding the depth of the deep meaning of his words.Unknowingly her one hand made its way to his cheek and cupped it.Manik smiled happily seeing the happiness and satisfaction in her eyes which were in shock and sad some moment back.

He lovingly wiped her tears out of her chubby cheeks . He so wanted to pull her onto him for a rib crushing hug and kissed her to the eternity imprinting his actual residual in her world. He so wished that they would be at his house that time and would definitely spend a memorable moment forgetting the outer world .But on their dismay it wasn't his penthouse studio. Their house. But college where they were surrounded by lots of unwanted and evil eyes.So, to enlighten the emotional moment he uttered promptly placing a peak on her palm" Areee now pick up the lyrics and sing with me. I gave so much effort yaar to write this song . Chaloo chaloo complete it. Wasevi don't forget I am your teacher here. Stop flirting with me. "His abrupt mischievous comment Stunned that poor girl and she understood that her monster world's king was back in his track. But frankly speaking, inside her heart she just completed zillion happy contemporary flips relishing the moment. She just wished to freeze the moment there itself and kissed him to the end.

" ohh Hello !!! " Again Manik's click broke her trances and she became embarrassed by her crazy thought.Manik noticed the mesmerising blush on her cheeks for which he even could stake his own life. He understood that their feelings were mutual regarding the moment and it surprisingly made him blush.Yes !!! Manik Malhotra, the ruthless heartless arrogant infamous Rock star was blushing. And all these were the 'pyar k side effects'.'Yes!! It's love. sayed yehi hai pyarr. !! 'But he was Manik after all. So he promptly hide his warm reddish cheeks rubbing his lips. And demanded " Shall we start now? "How could someone deny to that alluring husky call ?? Nandini smiled broadly and picked up the lyrics.But the magical thoughts of that most memorable moments were disturbing her concentration towards the tune. And then there he came. her life saviour. Her world's king.Manik held her chin in between his thumb and index fingers and made her look into his love filled eyes.While engrossing in the eye lock he picked up his guitar and started humming again.