Part 13

Manik and Nandini were hugging each other under the moonlight. It was a perfect late evening for both of them. Both of them were feeling safe and sound on each other embrace. The stars were blessing their new path shinning for them.

After a while they broke the hug. Nandini asked him " Manik are you okay now ? "

He smiled and tucking the errant strands behind her ear replied " better than ever. "

Suddenly she had realized the time.
" Ayioo .. I am so late. Kinta late ho gaya. Shree will kill me. " saying she rushed to the room to fetch her belongings leaving a irritated Manik behind.

" Nandini itna worked up kyun ho rahi ho ? " Manik asked coming behind her.

" Manik... time.. It's 9:30 . I am so late. I have to return. " saying she took her bag and turned to the exit but before she could step out one strong grip stopped her.

" Manik what ? Leave me na. Der ho gaya hai. It's getting too late  " she turned around and said pleading.

But without saying anything he just pulled her towards him and grabbed her waist. She was asking to let her go But Manik was in no mood to leave her . The more she was requesting to leave the more his clasped getting tighter around her waist.

" Manik ... " Nandini took another attempt. 

" please... don't go na. " he spoke finally. Pleading.

His request made her startled. Made her numb. Made her think twice about her decision.

" But Manik... how could I stay here ? And apart from this, shreeya will be waiting for me.  please mujhe jane do. Let me Go please. "

" Nandini ... Please don't. I need you tonight by my side. Stay na. Mere liye. " Manik pleaded again desparately.

The rude arrogant spoilt brat Manik Malhotra was pleading. Now that was something very rare and unexpected.

Manik Malhotra. The Manik Malhotra.

The Tremendously Famous Rock Star was pleading for something that too from a commoner fan. Then how could someone ignore that most rare request? No one.

So How could she refused that plead. That need of that eyes. It's totally impossible for her to deny the fact that even she didn't want to leave him alone in his that vulnerable time.

She stared at him. His eyes were weak. They were looking pale. They really needed their solace to shine.

Nandini sighed a defeat against his need and stayed back." okay . " she smiled.

" Really ? " he happily asked and she nodded. Being too happy he hugged her. That hug was the proof of his happiness.

****After an hour

" Manik... I am hungry. " she said holding her tummy.

" Achcha ? So what's you like to have ?tell me I will order. " Manik replied.

" ummm... I like Chinese. " she happily replied.

" achcha? ? " he raised his brows.

" Okay then let me order. " he picked up his phone to call.

" but... what do you like? I mean we will order which you like to eat. " she stopped him calling as she was feeling guilty to order on his choice as it was looking odd for her to have her favorite foods ignoring his likes.

Manik chuckled at her innocence and called some of the renowned five star restaurant and ordered their dinner.

" Manik I am sorry, woh for me you have ignored your own food habit. You like continental. " she was feeling very guilty.