Part 76

The morning breeze filled with love and promises of eternity still soothing the hearts of these two eternally binded lovers. They were still in eachother's embrace enjoying nothing but the pure love they had for eachother.

Suddenly, Manik broke the comfortable silence with some drastic words that shook Nandini's heart to soul.

" Nandini, I am serious about my promise to add another ring in your ring finger soon. "

She stared at his hopeful eyes and understood that he was as serious as her about them.

" I am not expecting you to answer now itself anything, because when the time will come, I wish to make that day memorable for you. But baby, I am really sure of what I am saying and wishing. I have never thought this day would come to my life and I definitely know I am not perfect to share a life with but I promise to learn and try to give you a life that you deserve. "

He uttered with utmost sincerity and she couldn't help but cry in happiness.

Her heart wanted to scream that 'Manik you are way more than what I ever deserve and my answer will always be the same. I love you my world's King and my existence belongs to you. '
But all she could do was shed happy greatful blessed tears.

On her last year birthday, she prayed so desparately to meet Manik even just for one tiny glimpse and this year the Almighty awarded her with The Manik himself, blood and flesh. And, all Hers!

" Manik! " She whispered gazing at his eyes lovingly and then hugged him.

And, he understood then and there Nandini's unsaid words. And he smiled happily hugging her back.

" Thanks, baby! " He uttered and then placed a kiss on her hair.

" You are the best gift to me Manik " she whispered and he smiled adoringly.

The intercom buzzing broke their moment and Manik slowly pulled themselves away still caging her in his embrace lightly.

" The breakfast is ready. Go and freshen up quickly. Will be waiting downstairs. " Saying he pecked her lips softly.

" Don't take too long, Ms. Moorthy" he smirked and again quickly dropped a kiss on her forehead left.

Nandini took a deep breath gazing her newly added possession on her ring finger.

Never she could ever dared to think that one day even that day would come when she would be wearing promise ring from the Rockstar of the nation, Manik Malhotra.
The most unexpected dream of hers that came unbelievably true.

Another thing that was unsettling her heart was, Manik's indirect proposal. His promise ring was actually his proposal of their eternity. And, she was then feeling one different desparation to have that surreal dream to come true.

One day! Very soon!

He promised. And, she knew by heart that she would desparately wait for that soon to come sooner.

She was no longer a mere fan of celebrity rockstar Manik Malhotra but lover and kind of fiance.

Entering into the walking closet, she found a lavender coloured one shoulder dress placed on the closet sofa. She picked up the card and the unique lavender flowers bouquet.

Wear this, and find me.
Happy Birthday baby!

She inhaled the amazing smell of the flowers and started looking for a vase to keep those. She luckily got a glass pot in the washroom. Filling with water, she  placed the bouquet in the water vase and kept it in the bedroom.