Part 68

" Ahh finally... Good riddence !!! "

Manik breathed out a satisfactory sigh after Sriya and Abhi left, earning a tired glare from Nandini. And, in response got  a sheepish wink from him.

" Now come here " he coaxed her while filling out the gaps between them. And, without wasting a single second captured her lips with his own.

That time it was not a kiss of assurance but desire, demand, domination.

" Oh, I so was dying to kiss you like this baby! " he murmured after taking a pause to catch their breaths. But he was not satisfied yet. So again he kissed her already sore lips from their previous session.

In response she didn't utter anything but kissed him back with equal intensity to reciprocate his feelings.

They finally broke apart from their heated make out sessions after few more rounds. By then, Manik was hovering over her small form on the sofa. So, he loosened his grip and moved away letting her get up and seat beside him on the same sofa.

" You know I have never in my worst dream thought that one day I would die thousands of deaths by just not being with someone. These two days were hell for me without you. I was just a few steps away from rushing out to here to get you. I missed you so freaking damn much that it hurts and scared me as well. "

He again poured his honest feelings out to her.
She again witnessed the immense love he had for her.

But sometimes, words were not enough and also few feelings didn't require words. So, she just cupped his face with both of her palms and then slowly started caressing his light stubbles. She gave special attention to his mole above his lips; her most favourite part of his face. she kissed his mole.  He closed his eyes in content. Then, placed her lips softly over his closed eyelids one by one. His expressive eyes were her second favourite. After that, she kissed his forehead and stayed like that for few comforting seconds.

Manik smiled softly seeing her expressions of love. And, he thanked his stars silently for bringing this Angel to shine upon his life.

He loved her deeply.
She loved him dearly.

" Baby let's get freshen up " Manik said after sometimes trying to wake her up gently. Nandini dozed off tiredly on his shoulder while they were still seating on the sofa hugging. He let her took rest for fifteen minutes but he knew that she needed to take proper rest after such turmoil night. So, he unwillingly tried to wake her up, so that they both could take nap for few hours atleast.

Nandini nodded sleepily, however hugged him more and settled her head comfortably on his shoulder. Manik smiled while lifted her on his arms and started walking towards the washroom.

He placed her by the sink and then turned on the shower after adjusting the water. Nandini was still half sleep when Manik unbuttoned her shirt and and removed her jeans. Then, he undressed himself quickly. He kept their underwears on. They were completely comfortable around eachother.

Then again he lifted her and let her stand underneath the shower sweetly while still holding her. The touch of the running luke warm water started soothing her tired body. And, getting the comfort she again leaned on him hugging. Manik started washing her hair while she moaned feebly with relaxation and also with the skin to skin contact.

" Baby, please don't. I hardly can control myself. And moreover that we both are tired for this"

He whispered caressing her back then he unclapsed her bra. Her relaxing moans were literally teased him. They were already very much accustomed and familiar with their bodies. So, the feelings of their pressed naked chests were inginited the flames. Both of them were already started feeling it  And, he knew, if he gave in to the desire, she won't resist. But, he did not want to happen such intimacy for the very first time that too in a hotel washroom when both of them were hell tired both emotionally and physically.