Part 31

" Because you are not deserving what you're getting. "

Manik's word baffled her. She tilted her head to share an eye to eye contact with him. As she raised her head Manik moved his face to the other side being afraid of getting caught. With his past 5 months of strange relationship with Nandini one thing was crystal clear to him that his that craziest fan could read his eyes clearly like pure water which actually made him crazy about her.

" Look at me na " she said softly. Her voice was so calm and composed that confused him and he turned towards her. And he had to as ignoring such a cute plead was just impossible.

" I don't know why you're saying all these tonight. But one thing I am sure that something is bothering you. I know our belongings are completely different. You're the moon and me just a mere one who dreamt of touching the moon ,The dream. But I can assure you that you can share whatever you want without hesitation. As because I won't judge you but support. Believe me. Trust me for once to your biggest this fan. Manik promise you won't be disappoint. "

Once again Nandini bowled his worry out . He admired her so lovingly like he was her fan. And that indeed he had became in that short time. And why didn't he? Her maturity her loyalty her love her serenity always awed him. He was so much mesmerised by her that he thanked his stars for His Star , his Nandini.

" I am waiting Mr Manik Malhotra. This is the assessment of my true love for my most favourite Rockstar Manik Malhotra. It's the exam of a fan of proving her loyalty towards her world's king. "

Manik smiled on her craziest fascination with her world's king. And it really amazed him that after sharing relationship with him still how she wasn't over of that fan tag but dipping more into it with each passing days.

" Achcha ?? Loyalty test haan ?? Not bad Ms. Crazy fan. But tell me one thing what's the need of this proof? I mean you're with me. And I know how much crazy you're. But Still you wanted to give proof of being a loyal fan? Like seriously? ? I didn't get that actually. I mean it's weird. Isn't it? "

He confessed his dilemma.

" Nehi toh aur kya karun? If you know how much I am into you . How deep I am respecting you. Then why you still couldn't open up to me? Still you have doubt Manik on my existence in your life ? "

Her counter attack cornered him. Though if was not her but anyone else and was talking with him in that rude tone , he would killed that person. But there the scene was totally different and unique .

Manik chuckled at her pout and replied " I trust you. I have believe in you. And I know how much you love your world's king. But one thing you don't know is about my darkest life. Actually I didn't want you to go through what I have gone through in my past 24 years. You're so naive Nandini. I don't want to be hurt or get suffered for me. "

Nandini had already gathered some idea about his past. So she calmly entwined their hands and said " It's the best phase of my existence. No one can snatch this from me. And jabse yeh jo phase start hua hai living with you tabse ek baat se I am to sure that I am must be very lucky that you have chosen me and giving me so much importance in your life. Your respect towards me really spellbound me. Thanks for coming in my life. "

" No. Thanks for shining in my dark life like my star. " he re thanked her. She smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back.

" Nandini promise me you will not leave me alone. " Manik uttered while hugging her." still you want confirmation after that heavy talks? " she playfully replied.

Manik broke the hug and nodded like a child on which she gave a content smile and stated" I won't. If you will ask for tab bhi Nehi. Because mujhe pata hai you need me as much I need you. I will never leave you. Manik promise. "