Part 62

" Why Manik, scared that I am here? Do you have anything hidden here that I shouldn't know of?" 

Niyonika keenly observed how there were different kind of emotions played across her son's face in a blink. But which interested her more was the unmistakable fear that was completely visible in Manik's eyes. And, her evil heart smirked 'Bullseye!'.

Manik knew that his witch of a mother must had sniff his fear by then.

And boy was he scared!

However, he invested all of his energy to mask his fear and emotions. He knew what kind of woman she was and how capable she was in all evil things. After all she was his mother, they both were cut from same cloth.

So, he took deep breath, silently praying to keep his emotions in check which were all over the places that critical moment.

"Niyonika!!! Tum thakti nehi ho na yeh sab kahke? You always amaze me with your these empty threats. Don't you get tired with doing  these same things again and again? Because, I am fed up. Trust me. You bore me now. " he mocked her with his words. The turmoil inside him was still on the edge. But, he was determined to put his evil mother in agony.

He was extremely angry to see Niyonika at his place. It was the only place he didn't allow her any access. Not even her shadow was allowed. It was completely his sanctuary. His temple. His holy grail.
That was the reason he took Nanidni here. She was the very first one who was allowed inside his studio apartment other than Aman, his manager. It was now their home.

And, the witch was at their home to leave her venomous presence to corrupt it's peacefulness.

That thought did not at all go good with Manik. He needed to save Their Home.

" Listen Niyonika, lets get this straight. I don't want to see you here ever again. Whatever you are upto, just quit it. Or else, believe me when I am saying this, I will make you pay hard. "  he threatened her.

His words were raw promise, she understood and for a mere second, it scared her. But also, the murderous whilst slightly hidden fearful gaze of his, gave in his emotions. And that was enough for her inner victory.

Suddenly her eyes caught something in the corner of the living room loveseat. And it surprised her to the core.

Two bags of Forever21 and VeroModa respectively. 

' interesting! ' her inner evil sense smirked. She knew how private her son was in his personal life and yet there were packets of women's brand clothing seating in his couch.    ' very interesting!!'

Niyonika walked around him across the living room and stopped in front of his life sized portrait that was dominating the center of the living room. Around it were all of his awards, album cutting clips, records, his every achievements.

It was his 'wall of fame' according to Nandini and of course courtesy to Nandini.

She was the one who suggested to have this at their home so that not only she could drool on her World's king's giant sized poster but also had a share of wisdom in his life admiring his hard work and success.

The fan in her never died even though she was not a fan to drool him over his posters anymore but flesh and face.

Niyonika's perfectly manicured nails grazed the golden frame of his poster and she uttered with utter evilness

" Manik, if I can create you then I can destroy you as well. So don't you dare threatening me. If I were you then I would watch my back. "

Then slowly turned to face him and continued " Take this as an advice from your mother.  Watch your back! "