Part 12

" Then love me "

Manik's word started havoc inside her. She wanted to shower him with all love madness she had for him.

Nandini kissed his pleads planted a soft peck on his forehead. Then his closed eyes one by one gently. She then moved her touch to his cheeks. And sucked his mole like her favorite chocolate then slightly touched her nose with his sharp nose tip. She very lovingly pecked on his nose and again kissed his forehead.

Manik was just left loosing himself to her to receive her unconditional love which was reserved for him. For only him and that he came to know very well.Manik's desires started responding her sweet yet enchanting touches . Nandini's each touch made him go out of control. Her each tease on his mole and faded wound mark made him go all mad . He that time wanted nothing but her. Manik couldn't resist more her sweet tortures when her lips sucked and softly bit his lower bewitching lip. He just mouthed her lips giving her no further time to tease. And started kissing her wildly. Firstly she Was taken aback with his wildness but then surrendered herself to his desires.

They were kissing exploring each other's mouth and fighting for dominating each other tongue . Being short of oxygen though they broke the never ending kiss but didn't broke the proximity of their bodies. Being too desperate Manik's lips soon captured her neck and bare shoulders while his hands gripped her waist and bare back digging his nails. He was kissing her like there was no tomorrow. He flipped her position and started kissing her bare back. And Nandini was moaning his name with this new found never experienced pleasure which just helped nothing but turning him on and calling death of her.

He was about to untie her Kurti knot when his cell started ringing. Firstly he didn't paid a heed to it but with the increasing sound of the ring Nandini managed to say him to receive the call calming herself down.

Manik unwillingly received the call with a hell irritated " Hello"

It was Aman calling him for some details and informing about the progress." sir it's me Aman " though Aman knew his master's anger but he was well aware of the way to deal with him. But listening Manik's irritated voice he became scared." What Aman ? What's the need? Speak up dammit. " he sat on the edge of the bed. While Nandini sat straight beside him silently."Ohh sir... The clients were asking for you to finalize the deal. They expect you to come personally to seal it. " A scared Aman informed." what the hell man... For this little thing they want me to come over there. Why ? Don't I have any work to do other than this ?? " he retorted over phone." but sir even Mam also ordered you to personally handle this deal. " Aman cautiously said knowing the next." What ?? Seriously?? That Niyonika...why can't she just leave me alone?... " he threw his head to the headboard being hell disgusted." Sir please calm down. It's okay. I will talk to them . You don't worry. Bye sir " Aman said as he really very fond of his master who was actually having a very good heart with mess up life.

Manik just threw his cell in irritation . Nandini was throughout noticing his actions. The rudeness for what he was infamous about was clearly showing up but the hidden pain , the restlessness which were more attracting her attention towards him were some thing she didn't know about him.

She saw him closed eyes leaning back to the headboard breathing fast like he was trying hard to get over something. She touched his shoulder and he being unconscious mind jerked her hand off him and waved a punch .

" Aaa..."

she closed her eyes in fear and he promptly stopped just few inches away from her deadly scared face.Neither she nor he were expecting something like that. Where her eyes were full of fear , his blood shot eyes were full of anger pain whilst embarrassment.