Part 75

Something was a miss!
Something was moving.
She was shaking. Swinging.

However, what she last remembered was swimming with her amazing boyfriend clinging onto him after their heavy makeout session in the pool.

She was wondering how come they were still swimming. No wonder, her entire body was floating and aching.

She tried to snuggle more to his chest to get that warmth of his skin that she was very addicted to. However, his clothed chest was creating a disturbance barrier to her eager wishes.

Shirt!
She again wondered, Manik didn't like to wear shirt on bed. He always whined about his sexy abs not getting breather while wearing clothes at night. And, it was a blessing to her to get wonderful sleep with his skin contact and body smell. Addictive!

But, he was wearing clothes! Not good. She needed to rectify this situation to get a proper slumber. Also, her bra needed to be removed as well which she didn't even recall wearing after their session in the pool.

Something was a miss!

Groggily she opened her eyes and found herself in a complete different environment.
She was flying! Literally!

"Hey sleepyhead! "
She tilted her head to se her handsome boyfriend's smiling eyes and smirking lips.

"Manik" she whispered unsured.

" Where are we" she asked confused.

" Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!! "

Came his mischievous reply which confused her more.

" Huh? What" she was utterly confused. She tried to move away from him. But he held her more firmly on his lap and she realised that they were bindded by heavy straps. And, they were wearing headphones as well.

What's happening!
She wondered and questioned herself. But he read her clearly and said

" Happy Birthday Nandini! "

His out of the blue wish at that out of the  box place baffled her. She then noticed that she was not wearing her pajamas but a different dress. Also, they were in a chopper. She looked outside and got mesmerized seeing the orange-ish sky at that dawn time.

" Earth to Nandu! " Manik mock called her seeing her still so engrossed in her confused state.

" Happy Birthday baby! " He wished again gaining her attention towards him.

" Manik! " She whispered and he leaned forward to kiss her.

" Ah, it would have been great if we were in my private jet now and we could join the fly-high club, isn't it?!?"

He uttered in between the kiss and she pulled away to understand his words. It took her few seconds to gather the meaning and she blushed hard.

Manik laughed seeing her so red. His favourite colour on her. And pulled her for a hug wishing her again.

That time she acknowledged and replied kissing his neck " thank you Manik"

Then she started bombarding questions " Where are we going? And that too this time? Why didn't you wake me up?"

" Woah woah... Slow down. Let me answer one by one. We are going somewhere. I didn't wake you to surprise you. And, this is the perfect time for this. "

He replied back and seeing Nandini was about to grace him with another bunch of questions, he promptly said " Now stop. Don't ask anything else. Don't spoil my surprise. "