Part 6

Manik was stunned to see the face.

It was that face he was looking for desperately some time back. And finally he had her but unconscious.

The driver was adjusting her on the passenger seat when Manik abruptly spoke

" take her to the back seat "

"But sirr ... you are seating there. "

his driver hesitated.

" do as I said. " he retorted.

But his driver was still in dilemma.

" Now " he retorted back.

Then he made her seat on the back seat and Manik held her close, not to fall due to car swing. Nandini was still unconscious. Manik was holding her by her shoulder and her head rested on his shoulder but due to height difference her head was not comfortable with his shoulder. Manik Could understand that and smoothly placed her head on his chest. And held her tight on his embrace. He was continuously gazing and thinking of her . And unknowingly his face moved closer to her and he placed a soft kiss on her hairs. And rested back keeping his head to the back seat header.

****Malhotra Mansion

As soon as they reached to his Mansion his other servants rushed to open the gate for him. He stepped out of his car and the driver opened the other side door to pick Nandini but Manik stopped him and he himself picked her up And carried into his mansion.

The servants were ogling at him as it was very unusual for them to see their Lord carrying a girl in his arm.

Manik took her to his bedroom and placed her to his bed and sat beside her. He then stared at her intensely. He was mesmerizing her serene beauty. Her puffy big doe eyes .her chubby cheeks... pout pink lips ...her cute mole on her left eyebrow were slowly capturing his captivating eyes. He was drinking her beauty when a butler knocked the door . He stood up and allowed him to enter.

The Butler entered with a tray of black tea and some snacks for him and placed it on the tea table when suddenly his eyes fell on his master's tee shirt. He grabbed Manik's attention to it

Manik then and there moved to the mirror and saw a hard dry blood spot on his shirt near his heart. Same spot he found out on his left shoulder. Firstly he was startled then promptly his gaze moved toward Nandini. He rushed to her. And started finding something on her hairs. And finally he came across of the reason of the blood. She got injured in her right side of forehead.

He didn't know why but his heart ached seeing her hurt. He ordered the butler to bring first aid and called his personal doctor then and there. Doctor came and did the necessary dressing of her wound and inject injection to make her relax.

When Doctor asked him about that girl and he replied " I don't know who is she ? She had met accident with my car. So I brought her here." He paused then asked

" By the way how's she doc? When she will wake up? " he sounded tensed.

" ohhh... its good you take her here . And she will wake up soon . By the way Manik I hope you have not let Press to know about this accident. Otherwise they will get a big news for their daily . "

Manik nodded. Doctor Das was his family doc and kind of well wisher too.

" ok then I will take a leave. By the way did you inform about her to her family ? " doctor asked.

Manik shook his head. " how Could I know about her family ? " he said

." hmm. I see. Let her get up first then we will get to know about her. " saying he left.