Part 50

"Manik why are we here? " asked a bewildered Nandini eyeing the sudden surrounding.Getting no response from the other side she turned her curious eyes toward A lost Manik. Nandini gently placed her soft palm over his shoulder. Sensing her presence he slowly jerked of his thoughts but didn't look at her.

Nandini's restlessness took a step forward with that aloofness of him. The crazy thoughts of ' no trust in this relationship ' were haunting her from that morning after their first fight after confession confused her more. And before she could approach with her doubts a sheer should of husky voice grabbed her full attention.

" Sorry "

" huhh???"

Nandini's heart wasn't ready with that . Welcoming an abrupt alien word her heart got hitched. Before she could fetch her dear heart some relaxing water another shot attacked her.

" Nandini I was so young when my parents got divorced. They used to fight over every single thing . My mother married my father not for love but just because of the multi millions he owned . She was too young for him. But yet they got married. I am Not a child of love but need. The physical need they had for each other. After my birth they got an heir of Malhotra Empire. My dad was so happy that day and my mom took the opportunity and asked for his half of property. He willingly gave in seeing my face. But from that day my mom started cheating on him with money and relationship. And the fight began. In their ego they forgot the blank cheque of money for one and happiness for the other. ME.

Their increasing hatred decreased my presence from their life. My dad then appointed a nanny for me who was again her distant cousin . She was the only one who cared for me selflessly. I was a child but happy with that compromise thing but on my 4th birthday my mom asked for divorce. Though dad didn't want to because of me but he gave up In front of her stubbornness. They got separated and my custody went to her. And she got what she wanted the entire empire.

But dad played a game and transferred the entire property in my name with a condition that I would be the rightful owner of the property at my 21 and before that she needed my affirmation for every single thing regarding the business. It really disturbed her selfish cruel plan and as a result my lovely nanny was thrown out of my life. 

I was taken to Mumbai from Pune out of dad's reach. Slowly she took every happiness from my life and pushed me into darkness. Bit by bit I have lost everything I had . My nanny was a very good classical singer. Only that thing she buried in me. And I started loving music. I demanded a guitar at my 12 and dad gave me. but when that evil lady came to know about my interest in music she broke my guitar and sent me to boarding school . From that time she became Niyonika for me. A mother is called mom because of love and respect and she isn't any of them . She has only one relationship with me .. Give N Take relationship. 

That witch has taken everything from me And I was forced to live with loneliness. But main ne meri issi akelapan ko apni takat bana liya. I started getting into music . I have made my loneliness as my weapon. and see today where I am. But that darkness became my shadow. I have made myself a rude monster taki no one can ever hurt me."

He paused. And she was lost in his pregnant pause.

" Then suddenly one day tum mere zindegi me aayi. and sab kuch change ho gaya. I have changed. I started living. That darkness turned into brightness. And it's all because of you. you brought happiness in my lonely life. You have changed me. You have turned the Monster into human . This world praises me. For this world Manik is The Manik Malhotra . but with you I am only Manik. just Manik. and trust me I love this simple your Manik over the Rockstar. "