part 24

" BOOOMMM !!!! "

" Ahhh Manik... " Nandini shouted being afraid of the sudden sound in her ear.

" Relax relax. It's me . Kitna Dar jati hai tu " Abhi came forward and tried to calm her down.

" what is this Abhi? You scared me. Ayesa koi karta hai kya ? " Nandini punched softly and hugged him.

" awaaa baby doll. Itna dar gayi. Sorry. And tu aaj v darti hai toh Manik ka name leti hai? " Abhi hugged her back and said patting her back.

In that mean time a black BMW crossed them with a very slow speed.

*****

" so class I have an announcement to make. You better concentrate. " Raghav sir told to the class.

Raghav - " so as you know your semester exam is knocking at the door. So you all have to prepare projects. Obviously musical projects. And submit them on the scheduled date. On the basis of that you will get your marks for finals. "

Abhi asked being confused. " but sir project? I mean what kind of musical sir ? " The whole class then joined him and expressed their confusion regarding the project.

Raghav - " guys relax. The project will be like you have to prepare a song with your own composition. And then you have to make presentation of it. That's it. "

" but sir. Own composition? How sir. We have hardly 10 days for exams. Then how will we manage ? " Nandini asked.

" Well in that case I have another special announcement. And that is a music workshop. All of you will be divided into groups and allotted to attend your respective workshops. It will help you to your project. And as well as you will get a chance to improve your skills in music . "And before you guys freaked out with the groups and all I want to inform you some thing. The group formation Will be decided by conducting a test. You guys have to perform here right now with any song of your wish. And the best one will get a chance to attend the workshop with a well known musician. " Raghav sir informed with a smirk and the class started freaking out.

" but sir who's that musician ? " Nandini asked.

" well my dear let it be a surprise. " Raghav smirked and Nandini along with while class started wondering.

****

" what's up" Manik entered and sat in front of one of the chairs.

" Manik !! What's all this ? How Could you be so irresponsible ? " Niyonika asked him sternly.

" ohhh Niyonika !!! Why so working up? ? Chill. And I did what I wanted to. " Manik replied with his ' I don't care' attitude.

" and what's about your shoots and business? I told you to attend the meeting in London. But you !!!! " Niyonika said angrily.

" Do you think I care ? ? Listen Niyonika I care a damm to your so called meetings. And about my shoot then you don't need to worry about it. As I know how to deal with my jobs and how to done with all them wining. " Manik winked and stated with his arrogance yet charming attitude.

" Manikkk !!! " Niyonika retorted. The mom and son had same attitude problem. Gene expression and effect most probably.

" Niyonika why so shouting? ? Relax . And come straight to the point as jahan tak main tumhe janta hu , you didn't call me for this amazing chit chat session. So tell me what you want now from me ? " Manik said keeping his legs on the other chair to make himself comfortable.