Chapter 25: Drowning

~Andrew's POV~

I woke up tired. It's almost like I can't move my body. Elizabeth feels the same too. Fortunately, we woke up when it was sunrise. I can't get out of bed, but I'm hungry. I forced myself to get up, but I failed to do so. So I pushed myself to the ground. It didn't hurt at all. I finally got up, so I pulled Elizabeth out of the bed but it took a while. 

We got to the dining area, every table is packed. There was one table left, but others went there first. So, we decided that we will eat outside. We went to the deck where no one was sitting at the tables.

~~~~~~~~~

"Andrew."

"What?"

"Look at the pigeons."

"What Pigeons??"

"There, at the back."

"OH MY GOD, THAT'S a small pigeon."

"Yeah, let's feed it."

"What are you gonna feed it with?"

"That toast."

"What do you mean, toast?"

"That, on your plate."

"Why?"

"He looks cute."

"Then why my toast?"

"Why not yours? I'm eating mine here."

"Because yours looks tastier."

"Nah, i'll just give him a piece"

~~~~~~~~~

We're halfway through our journey from Hawaii to Los Angeles, but as I stared at the ocean, I saw lightning striking the water every second. So that concerned me, I reported it to the Crew, but they said that it's a natural phenomenon. But still, it worried me. We passed the storm, but a lightning strike struct to the bottom of the boat. It didn't electrify us and the passengers. But it made a hole, causing the boat to sink.

The boat was slowly sinking, so that gave us sometime to evacuate our stuff. But every minute, the boat sinks 15 cm deep. We were at the middle of the ocean during that time, so there's a small chance that a firework will be detected.

The evacuation boats were fully loaded with people on board. So we had to make a plan to catch up. We circled around the boat, but there were no boats left. Still, we needed a plan to escape the boat, we can't swim & catch up the boat because it's cold water.

I found a boat floating in the middle, but as I said, the water is cold. So I broke the part of the deck to become a floater and a paddle. Lauren, Elizabeth & I were the only people left. But Lauren keeps on crying. She's looking for a boy named Grayson, which we haven't heard of. I swam to the boat and paddled it to get there. So Lauren, Elizabeth & I catched up to the passengers of the boat. But still, Lauren is crying. And we don't know why