Chapter 20: Dripping, Falling​

This, is, Hawaii. I don't know why it spells "Ha-wa-ii" with a double I. I don't know why, but if it works, there's no problem at all.

The first place I wanted to go to is a waterfalls. Specifically, Manoa Falls. Elizabeth doesn't feel so good about herself so she stayed at the hotel.

I learned how to take pictures like a professional photographer, and I edit and sell them online.

Some people asked me to take pictures of them and they will pay me depending on the quality. But one girl paid me $100, but she said "Keep the Change". And I was like, confused...

~~~~~~~~~

"Here's my payment"

"$100?"

"Yes, keep the change"

"Thanks but listen, I don't want to take this because....."

"Oh come on, I insist."

"Please, just take it"

"Why? Okay, I will take it, just $25 dollars. Then you keep the $75 dollars to yourself.."

"Okay, here's my number."

"I'm sorry, but I have a girlfriend"

"No, I'm a doctor."

"Call me if there's a problem with your health"

"Okay, Thanks"

"And I see, you're promoting yourself to others"

"Oh stop it. I just want to help
people with their problems"

"Wait, Stay right here"

~~~~~~~~~

The doctor seems nice enough, so I decided to get something for her. I couldn't​ see any Ice cream trucks around, so I just got fries instead.

~~~~~~~~~

"Here, take this"

"Fries?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh nothing, thanks."

"By the way, I'm Sydney"

"Andrew. Pleasure to meet you"

~~~~~~~~~

I gave her some fries with cheese powder in it. And she asked me where did I got it. I said it's right over the corner.

~1 day later~

1 day later and Elizabeth is still not feeling good. I asked her to go to a clinic but she said that "Resting will just cure this" So I respected her decision.

I went back to the Falls, then I saw... Angelo?

I saw him talking with a girl. So I went there without being rude..

~~~~~~~~~

"So..... Angelo... Who is she?"

"Oh, I didn't see you there!"

"By the way..Andrew, this is Sylvia and Sylvia, this is Andrew."

"Hi, Nice to meet you"

"Pleasure to meet you"

"Say? Can you take a picture of us?"

"Sure"

"3....2...1.."

"Smile! :-)"

"Thanks dude. So, how much is it?"

"Oh don't mind it. This one's free"

"But I got $30 dolla-"

"No, keep it for the both of you"

~~~~~~~~~

So I was kind enough to give them their pictures for free, which I don't do frequently, but it makes my chest lighter when I do that.

When I checked my phone, I saw that there were 20 missed calls from Elizabeth. So I rushed to get there.

When I got there, I saw Elizabeth throwing up on the floor which made me worried because of her. So I called Sydney.

She prescribed her some medicine to make her feel better. But she asked her for a Pregnancy test..

When she asked for one, I was already nervous. I asked her why, she said she missed her period. The results were NEGATIVE. Which relieved me..

After that, Sydney invited me to a party 2 days from now. So I attended the party without any problems.."

"