Chapter 7: I Love You

So I saw Elizabeth beside me and not to be rude, I'm confused...

So when I was about to get up, she pulled me back. But she's sleeping..

~~~

*tries to get up*

*pulls back*

Andrew: Elizabeth, I'm trying to get up right now..

*sleep talking*
Elizabeth: Not now.. Please?

Andrew: Why not?

*sleep talking*
Elizabeth: I want you to read page 43 on my diary.

Andrew: Ok..... if you say so..

~~~

So I went back home because our room is a few steps back. But I woke Angelo up first so that someone will open the door for me because it is so early. And Elizabeth's comfy bed really helped alot.

When I went to our room, There were workers at our door with the beds we ordered. So I quickly rushed to get there. Luckily the door was locked so that we wouldn't be freaking out.

One worker recognized me and asked for a picture because his daughter is a big fan of me, so why not?

When I opened the door, First thing I realized is the room not being the way we fixed it. I guess the people working at the building were here. I was finding Elizabeth's diary because I want to make a video about it. And I want to make breakfast for them.

So I got back at their room and Angelo was sleeping. Good thing I didn't lock it.

While I was cooking, Elizabeth woke up, and I think she smelled the breakfast I made for them.

~~~

Elizabeth: Hmmm. That smells good, Where is it though?

Andrew: It's right here

Elizabeth: Oh, Andrew. Why are you cooking??

Andrew: I just wanna say thanks for all last night.

Elizabeth: Well, I can help you with that. By the way, how's your back?

Andrew: My back? It feels amazing now. Your bed really helped alot.

Elizabeth: Aww. Great to hear that.

Andrew: And guess what I brought here to LA?

Elizabeth: What?

Andrew: This. *Gets her diary*

Elizabeth: Wait that's my diary.. What are you going to do with that?

Andrew: Do what you said me to do.

Elizabeth: what is it?

Andrew: Page 43

~~~

While I was moving every page, she looks down. I think she's shy about all of the things she said about it.

================================

~Page 43~

"Do you know the feeling when the person you like, likes you too" Not in my case, but I don't like him anymore. I Think I Love him Now.... I hope that one day, he will love me like I did to him.. <3

===============================

Without realizing, she hugged me. Saying "I Love You".

Actually, I liked her from the very first day we met. I didn't even understand my feelings for her. People are always asking us if we're in a relationship, but most of the time the answer is NO.

I think I'm ready for a relationship with her, but I'm going to make it special, from the time I will ask her to be my Girlfriend. So that we could Make Memories of our Love Story....
But I'm still aiming for that goal in my life.. I replied: "I Love You Too"

While I was cooking, I remembered that Me & Lauren are going to be making a collab. But I didn't want to bother her sleep...

After Breakfast, I ran to our room so that we could fix our setup. Tyler was there first, fixing everything. I helped him with the Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and Living Room..

While I was carrying our luggage, I saw a note attached to Angelo's bag.

================================

Note:

Meet me at Park.

-Lauren <3

================================

I knew I had to give it to him. And It's really strange. Why'd she put a heart after her name??

So I gave it to him and he quickly jumped out of the couch. I don't know why....

~Angelo's POV~

So I quickly rushed to go to the park because I was excited.

When I got there, I saw that Lauren and her Boyfriend are fighting over the distant fog. I quickly ran there because I saw him abusing Lauren and I don't want her to get hurt. So I ran and when Lauren saw me, she quickly ran to me.. She was crying so I locked her in my arms.

Then her Boyfriend aggressively punched me but luckily I blocked. To defend her, we fought and it's a bloody fight. He was the one who ran away. Lauren brought me to the hospital because I was severly injured.

She was crying all night at the hospital. I asked her why they were in a relationship. Then she explains everything to me.....

 Then she explains everything to me