Chapter 1: Just Friends

Do you know how it feels that the two of you are just right for each other?

Well Andrew & Elizabeth are the right match..

I was just checking my timeline on Twitter, then suddenly a girl just tweeted and mentioned me. Her name was Elizabeth. She asked me if I could follow her on all of her Social Media accounts, So. Why not? She seems Familiar in our neighborhood.

High School was not that great. Teachers were strict, rules were boring & worst of all DEADLINES! without extension. But we surpassed all of it with the help of my Friends.

After the 1st week of school, I met Elizabeth in-person. She was really, really, really Gorgeous. Every guy that she passes by looks back at her. She's the Beauty of our school. She looks like she's from a movie that every guy has a crush on. But not me. Right? Well yeah, I'm that guy that is different than others.

She was distracted by her phone while walking down the hallway, And I was trying to avoid the direction she's going but we ran into each other. I dropped my papers, books and the sandwich on top of the papers. It was really awkward seeing us picking up our stuff especially there were those guys that try to talk with her, but she ignores them all the time Which is good because they look that they could hurt her...

She goes to my table lunch because no one was on my table. She's really sweet and thoughtful. She asked me if we could be Friends. So why not? Who doesn't want to be Friends with a Gorgeous girl?

I asked her "Can we hang out sometime soon" as I smiled to her. "Sure, we can hang out sometime today" as she chuckled to me.

So we went to the park and most of the students in our school are there. One person told it to others that were there. Everyone was taking pictures of us at the park Until a group of people approaced us and asking us if we like each other but we said that we were "Just Friends". It really let them down but it wasn't our fault.

So to avoid anyone getting upset, we went home.

While we're walking home, Angelo saw us and asked if we could talk later. So when we got home, we talked on our phones.

 So when we got home, we talked on our phones