Chapter 15: Italian Love

Italy.... The birth place of pizza.
After we got out of the airplane, I can already smell their food. Now Italian people are really nice, especially if you made friends with them.

Still, Lauren doesn't seem to be forgetting Angelo's mistake. And Angelo is trying to fight it, but it came to the point where he feels that he has no chance, at all.

~~~~~~~~~

~Lauren's POV~

"Ooooo, now that jacket looks fine as hell.. And look at that hot dude, he looks interesting... Hmm, maybe I'm just too happy."

"Now, that coffee shop smells like heaven.." as I walked to the coffee shop.

When I walked in on the Coffee shop, I saw that the guy I was talking about is working there.

"Welcome Miss, may I take your order?"

"Can I have a Latte, please? With a side of toast."

"Ok, that will be £5.00"

"Do you take credit cards?"

"Sure"

"And Your name, miss?"

"Why?"

"Oh, don't worry, we will deliver your order to your table."

"Oh, okay. Thanks"

"Hi, my name is Lucas"

"Oh, Hello, I'm Lauren. Pleasure to meet you"

"Pleasure to meet you too."

And, wow. That guy is really a nice person. He seems so kind, and he looks like he came from Heaven.

When I got my order, he came to me and put down his coffee. And I thought that he was going to be rude, but He asked me politely because there were no seats left. Which, I can totally understand.

After that, we exchanged our phone numbers. I just noticed that Angelo is starting to act, weirdly. But, I don't know, Don't wanna know.

~~~~~~~~~

~Angelo's POV~

"I think I have no more chances to say sorry to Lauren. I think I should give up."

"Oh, come on! You're better than that. You can do it! You've come so far, you can't give up now!"

"No... Listen, I can already feel that, she's going to see some guys real soon. And I don't feel her presence in my heart anymore."

"Well, if that's what you want, so be it"

"Thank you though"

"Can you teach me how to get over her? Oh wait, you're in Arizona."

"No, I'm here at St. Peter's Basilica. I'm having a vacation throughout this week"

"Wait? Really!?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm actually at the Sistine Chapel right now"